smacking

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
...not me smacking her, her smacking me! Does anyone else little one smack ? Ella does it quite often, but she thinks its a game, she'll hit me I try my best to be firm and say no to her in "that" tone of voice, but she just laughs at me and does it again! I must admit sometimes it tickles me up and its hard to keep a straight face, she was punching me this morning with an actual clenched fist :hissy:

So whats the solution, I shout at her and she laughs, and I dont want to smack her becuase then Im as bad as her lol. I must admit I did smack her lightly t'other day when she was smacking me badly, she started crying then gave me a hug, like she knew she was wrong.....Iv not done it since,I felt auful afterwards it seemed to work but I dont think its the right thing to do, is there anything else I can do to make her realise its wrong ?

At the minute she just doesnt seem to get that its bad!

I think it is a stage they go through to me honest.
My Darling OH strated it with Jack playing and now he thinks its a game, and I must admit i find it hard to keep a straight face sometimes
Jack doesn't do it nastily he is just playing but as we know a line needs to be drwan with it
I try to ignore him now when he does it , just carry on with what i am doing and not even react
Hopefully he will get bored of it in his own time.

It's lucky really as Emily used to headbutt!!!!

Coby headbutts, its so annoying and totaly out of no where, he will crack you on the nose when you least expect it!

xx

I tap maddie's fingers ...

she digs her nails in and then drags it down my face.

Bloody hurts!
xxx

he will crack you on the nose when you least expect it!

xx

hehe sorry that tickled me up! I dont think at this age they are being aggressive, Ella's not being nasty otherwise she wouldnt be smiling and laughing when she does it, think I will try that then Jo, I'll just ignore her and stand back so she cant smack me. hopefully she will get bored. Its just really tickled me up this morning how her little fist was punching me in the face and that little grinning face! I couldnt help but laugh, trying to say no at the same time!

kacy samcks every so often more when she can't get her own way i say no in a firm voice then put her on the floor away from me and make her sit down, she then knows she has done wrong she has a trantrum cos she hasn't got her own way and i ignore it she then gives me a hug.

Coby headbutts, its so annoying and totaly out of no where, he will crack you on the nose when you least expect it!

xx

Ewan has done that and given me bloody nose! very :blush: in the middle of the renault garage!!:blush: think he broke it as it was bruised for ages.:wacko:

Yeah I do the same as Vicky, he doesnt so mach as smack as just keep going to grab my glasses, hit my laptop, or hit the bump etc. Igrab his wrist firmly and say no, this often makes him cry cause IM spoiling his fun. I let go and if he does it again Ido the same thing, grabing his wrist to stop him and say no, if he doesnt pay attention, I pick him up and put him on the beanbag, which is like his time out place, so he cant carry on.

there is no point telling them off as they are getting a reaction then, and it is what they usually want.

so i pull a sad face, i drop my lip and snif and say in a sad voice "sore sore" then Dior feels real bad gives me a hug and drops her lip too

there is no point telling them off as they are getting a reaction then, and it is what they usually want.

so i pull a sad face, i drop my lip and snif and say in a sad voice "sore sore" then Dior feels real bad gives me a hug and drops her lip too

thats a good idea Dionne! I wil try ignoring her, if this doesnt work then I'll try that! thanks for all your replies

I sit Rebecca on the floor and walk away-usually calling her a little shit under my breath :blush: cause sometimes it really hurts :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->