small bleed today! peroid?

mummy.wannabe

Going through IVF
Reaction score
hi everyone

my cycles are very long normally, between 40-60 odd.:wacko:

I dont use OPKs so dont know when i ovulate, the last 2 weeks i have been having a lot of pains in the stomach and thought i was either ovulating or starting my peroid.

I had my last peroid 7th feb and have been DTD alot this month, i have been doing pregnancy tests every other day for 2 weeks and all negative!

I had a small bleed this morning, (thought this was the start of my peroid) after i noticed it was there a few hours later i went to the toilet, been i wiped it was brown like old blood.

How long does implantation bleeding last? and do you get bleeding before or after a BFP ? x

I dont have an answer but this is exactly what my "period" was like this month. a little bleeding and then brown like old blood.

Still not sure if it was a period or not! x

i posted this in another section and someone said that if you have abnormally long cycles then some women can have a beak through bleed where it lets a bit of the lining out but not all because appartenly it all depends on your hormone level and if your body doesnt detect a certain level you dont get your peroid.

i however have never had a break through bleed before.

so am really hoping it was implantation bleeding.
if im not pregnant this month i will be trying soy inflavones because they are naturel vitamins that should help your peroid start.
your in uk right? so saw them on holland and barrett , worth a shot x
goog luck to you x

Not sure if it's the same, but this month, I had a very short, verrrry painful, and heavy period. I had one day of brown blood that was almost like a discharge, but I had a rather constant flow. The second day I had worse cramps than I've ever had in my life, and actually had to use a pad AND tampon as I kept soaking through. Eek! Then yesterday was very light and brief. And I'm pretty sure it's all over now.

i posted this in another section and someone said that if you have abnormally long cycles then some women can have a beak through bleed where it lets a bit of the lining out but not all because appartenly it all depends on your hormone level and if your body doesnt detect a certain level you dont get your peroid.

i however have never had a break through bleed before.

so am really hoping it was implantation bleeding.
if im not pregnant this month i will be trying soy inflavones because they are naturel vitamins that should help your peroid start.
your in uk right? so saw them on holland and barrett , worth a shot x
goog luck to you x

ive had this before so sounds like its a break through bleed for me.

oh they sound interesting, yeah im in the uk, ive been having cramping but no period so ill try them, really hoping my cycle will regulate soon. good luck to you too x

yes really wish mine would regulate too, its frustrating! i still havent started AF yet so havent a clue what going on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->