Smaller Bump in the Morning anyone ?

TTC LADY

Reaction score
Does anyone else have a sort of deflated bump in the mornings ?, which then gradually increases and gets firmer throughout the day ?

Why is this ?

you get bloated during the course of the day.
what you have in the morning is your 'actual' bump

Mine's quite big and firm in the morning? X

I think my baby settles in to my back when I've been lying down and it takes a while for him to stick out. but also, yes, the food and bloat etc all adds up towards the ends of the day. I am often huge at night and quite petite in the morning.

i like my bump in the morning because i know its all baby. its so neat and lovely! in the evenings i've grown at least an inch and i know its not all baby.

im like this aswell.. still big in the mornings lol but after i eat it grows!!!!

defo !! some mornings i dont even look pregnant !!! but by time i go to bed im massive !

Yup-some mornings and if I lay on my back briefly I just look a bit fat!

Same here, it's like i'm filling it up with food and water throughout the day!:rofl:

This is allll so me! The second I get out of bed, my tummy is only a little bit swollen… then it takes several minutes for the bump to settle out of my back and into a little bump at the lower end of my abdomen. As soon as I drink water and eat breakfast, I feel it protrude a bit more. After lunch? That’s the beginning of a massive and round bloat bump that starts above my naval. By the end of the night, I look 2 months more pregnant that I really am.

I think during the night – all of your bloat is passed out of your system – at least for me it is, so the cycle restarts by morning lol

yes i get the same before i was pregnant i was a size 10 and have got quite a bump and in the morning there is nothing there.

Im completly different... my bubby bunches up all snug in one corner in the morning and is solid, by the time i go to bed wiggly baby is all soft!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->