Smaller ideas for a 4/5 year old boy

Lauren25

Reaction score
All our family keep asking for ideas and what to get the kids. I have a huge list for Darcey as she easy to buy for but I'm really struggling with Bobby. He is 4 1/2.

I need a selection of things inbetween £10 - £30

Any ideas would be great thank you :flower:

Play Mobil sets, there's loads of hot wheels sets available in that price range. My first scalextric is £30 but usually goes on offer before Christmas.

Yeah playmobil are great, and Lego/Lego juniors. Maybe some dressing up outfits?

My DS who is going to be 4 has asked for a Wild Pet spider. I have also got him some Star Wars mashers but they also do Marvel ones.

Learning Resources Gears toys, marble run, paw patrol toys, play doh toys, dinosaur toys, switch and go dinos, lego Junior/duplo, hot wheels, MegaBloks has a line of toys for preschool/school aged kids. My kids are getting some of the Megabloks Minions play sets.

Lego juniors, colouring/ craft stuff, superhero's, imaginext, orchard games, books

Agree with all of the above and Sainsburies have a lot of these toys 50% off at the moment! I bought my ds avengers figures and dinosaur play set today.

Marble run, Lego (DS likes the look of lego but really he plays more with Duplo which he has mountains off), cars, planes and trains,

His ideas are sparse but wants Paw Patrol stuff, Transformers, and Meccano Junior. I'm wary as to how much the Paw Patrol and Transformers will be played with so thinking of going down the road of smallish sets. He is also getting a bean bag.

My 4 year old would love all the presents mentioned above. Also on my maybe list for mine are (ideas mostly stolen from this grotto do I'm sure you've heard them before)

CD player
Play dough - could add toys to make it bigger/more expensive
Sands alive
Games such as crocodile dentist and the spiderman version of kerplunk
Avengers walkie talkies
Art and craft selection (probably just things from pound land put together)

My 4 year old would love all the presents mentioned above. Also on my maybe list for mine are (ideas mostly stolen from this grotto do I'm sure you've heard them before)

CD player
Play dough - could add toys to make it bigger/more expensive
Sands alive
Games such as crocodile dentist and the spiderman version of kerplunk
Avengers walkie talkies
Art and craft selection (probably just things from pound land put together)

If you havent already bought the spiderman kerplunk please save your cash its so so rubbish. DS had it last year, takes ages to put together then falls apart and the sticks are not long enough. Id buy proper kerplunk, ours went to the charity shop with the last clear out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->