Smart Phone App

WILSMUM

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm new to this section - been off the pill for 2 cycles now and am coming up to my most fertile time but was just wondering of anyone is using a cycle tracker/ovulatio predictor smart phone app? Andif you are then which you would recommend?

try the fertility friend one thats the one i'm using and its really good, sign up online, then look for the app in the market - it links the internet account and the app together which is quite handy

i use pink pad for my iphone... not super serious about tracking but I love this app! :)

I'm using one called period tracker for the iPhone, I absolute love it, you can track everything from AF, temp, weight, Symptoms, CM & CP. It's so handy.

G x

I also use Period Tracker, even the free version is good!

try the fertility friend one thats the one i'm using and its really good, sign up online, then look for the app in the market - it links the internet account and the app together which is quite handy

Same here. Used Fertility Friend when TTC#1 and it really helped me chart. This time I've downloaded the app for free for my mobile and have found it easy to use. You can sync it with you online account so you can view your charts etc online too!

I use Ovuview on my Android phone- it's great (and pretty!) and free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->