• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smells

Shannon

Reaction score
Okay I know that everything is going to have a heavier smell to it now, but does anyone have this problem? I never use deoderant at work I work in an air conditiond office and never ever had a problem. Now all the sudden I have a slight BO smell obviosly I will start putting on the deoderant but is that normal or what?

Yes, smells are a lot stronger. A lot of smells make me queasy cause it's usually food I smell and food just doesn't appeal to me. Also, I was at my father in laws house and 2 people had their shoes off and I could smell foot odor, I thought I was going to lose it because it smelt so bad. I was the only one who smelled it though. If smells continue to bother you, I know a girl that carried around vicks vapo rub and she would put some right under her nostrils so all she would smell is minty fresh instead of odor.

My sense of smell is definitlely more sensitive now. My DH was eating a strawberry yoghurt the other day and I had to walk out of the room - I hate strawberry yoghurt, but it normally doesn´t bother me to that extent!!

Okay I know that everything is going to have a heavier smell to it now, but does anyone have this problem? I never use deoderant at work I work in an air conditiond office and never ever had a problem. Now all the sudden I have a slight BO smell obviosly I will start putting on the deoderant but is that normal or what?

This is so normal hun! I was so bad with smells, that the slightest thing during my last pregnancy sent me to the bathroom, although having HG didn't help with that, but most smells were unbearable :(

i had this at the begining. i used to love the smell of washing powder... but just before i found out i was pregnant i couldnt stand the smell (my partner said it was just an excuse not to do the washing.. hehe).. plus i could smell everything really strongly. it has got better and i now love the smell again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->