Smelly Dog Farts - Silly Question

kmpssbl

Mother of 1, TTC for #2
Reaction score
Soooo....

I am sitting for 2 Great Danes at a friend's house this week. They are great dogs, but they fart soooo much! And they're STINKY! Almost to the point of making me gag.

This might seem silly, but is this safe?? I try to cover my mouth/nose so I can't smell it or breathe it in, but sometimes it's just not enough. Even the 3 automatic air fresheners don't help :(

My husband thinks I am overreacting, but seriously, this is bad. It smells so bad.

You're fine. I wouldn't stick my nose next to them and inhale but only because that is disgusting. Dog fart won't harm your baby.

Haha good! I wasn't sure if it was the same concept as kitty litter boxes. They just lie around and then play for a few minutes in the living room. But their farts linger for so long!

Haha no dog farts are pretty toxic but cause they stink! Our dog lets some nasty ones off! You're totally fine :)

Sorry I actually laughed out loud! If they were toxic I think I would be dead by now..... my dog has a BAD ASS!

Lol. This is why these threads are needed! could you imagine asking your doctor that.

Hahaha! My dogs on medication at the minute and that makes him stink so bad when he farts! So him and my oh are making me wanna move out! Xxx

Nope, the problem with litter boxes is not the smell, but the possibility of toxoplasmosis infection when handling it. Dog farts won't hurt you or the baby :)

Although dang, do they stink! :sick:

Haha! If dog farts were toxic, I'd be dead right now. I have three dogs and some days the gas is so bad I have to put them in a different room.

It was really terrible during the first trimester when I was struggling with morning sickness. I was THIS close to putting a cork in their butts. :sick:

I just put the dogs in their kennels in another room so I can enjoy my beloved mac and cheese. I was so frustrated earlier because I tried to take a nap on the couch, had a huge headache, but their farts were so bad! I went in the guest room and shut the door so their smells wouldn't suffocate me. I am NOT in a good mood tonight, so that was the only solution lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->