• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smelly lady bits ... TMI

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
I have noticed the past few days I am quite smelly down there, and sometimes there is a rusty coloured discharge on my tissue, its just one wipe and then it goes back to white! Im not itchy, just smell pretty vile! I wash every day but it is on my trouser and stains my underwear like a brown patch! No matter how much I wash I seem to smell really weird! :blush:

Anyone else have this or had experience of this? :shrug:

I have noticed the past few days I am quite smelly down there, and sometimes there is a rusty coloured discharge on my tissue, its just one wipe and then it goes back to white! Im not itchy, just smell pretty vile! I wash every day but it is on my trouser and stains my underwear like a brown patch! No matter how much I wash I seem to smell really weird! :blush:

Anyone else have this or had experience of this? :shrug:

you need to see a gp and or a mw today huni, rusty coloured suggests old blood and smell suggests some sort of possible infection huni, ring mw xxxx

yes! For about 2 weeks now and it's disgusting. I wash everyday and carry feminine wipes with me. I had an OB appt last week and told him about it and he checked me and nothing was wrong...no infection or anything. He said it's just one of those pregnancy things. Idk.

Could be infection so do get checked but yeah discharge in pregnancy can really increase and goes stale pretty quick. It's the Bain of my life. I have worn a towel every day the whole way through, change it all the time, use wipes etc etc but I still smell a sweet sickly smell from myself like butter balls. I noticed it at the antenatal clinic yesterday so it's not just me! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->