SMEP buddies?

BellaRosa8302

Mama of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower: DH & I had been WTT in June, ended up NTNP last month, & are officially TTC #2 now! I am a teacher, & unfortunately we cannot afford for me to be a SAHM as much as I REALLY want that. With my DD, I had her in May & was able to stay home til late August that same year before I had to go back to work. For this pregnancy, we have agreed that I can take the rest of the school year off, but I'll still have to go back late August.

Long story short, the sooner I get pregnant, the more time I'll have at home with the new LO, once s/he is born. So, I'm pulling out all the stops right away - SMEP, OPKs, BBT (which I started last month to get a new baseline), and Preseed. These are the methods we used to conceive my DD.

Today is CD 9. Anyone else doing SMEP this month?? Would love to see how many of us get our :bfp:

BF and I are doing SMEP this month as well. Last night was the first night of doing it every day until after O. FX for your BFP!

Shedevil - is it your first time doing SMEP? Hope you get your BFP this month too!!!

yes it is our first time doing it and hopefully it will work!!

yes it is our first time doing it and hopefully it will work!!

FX for you!!! My first/only time doing SMEP resulted in my DD. I've always heard really good things about it! That's why we're doing it this month too!

:dust:

We are doing SMEP this month too in hopes of conceiving our second. Unfortunately we had 2 miscarriages and about 1 year of trying before we successfully got pregnant with our DD but we started SMEP, acupuncture and Mayan Fertility Massage about 3 months before we got pregnant with her. We are hoping that by starting SMEP early we will have faster results but still ready for the long haul.

Our DD is almost 13 months and this is our second month ttc. I got a positive OPK this AM and should ovulate Saturday. My postpartum cycles are a bit different than before and I am not temping so Saturday is a guesstimate based on my cycles before pregnancy.

Welcome itsawonder! So sorry to hear about your MCs. :hugs:

FX that you get your BFP this month! I'm a huge fan of SMEP! :flower:

When do you think you will be testing?

currently at the tail end of SMEP this cycle. i didn't get a positive opk though. :( i just relied on ewcm and my previous ovulation cycle day. today is our rest day after the 3 consecutive days of bd, and tomorrow will be the last day of bd.

right now my temps won't go up! so frustrating.

Moonstar :hugs: maybe continue to BD every other day just in case? :hug: Has that ever happened to you with charting before?

Missed BDing last night cause we were both exhausted :( hopefully this doesnt screw things up

Aww. That was almost us on my CD 8. DH was like "how important is it??" So it ended up happening but it was QUITE the quickie! :haha:

I'd just make sure you do it today to make up for it. :shrug:

yea we will be doing it today, tomorrow and sunday for sure. I am due to O on Saturday

Awesome! Catch that eggy!

AFM, I've got EWCM! Just started tracking my CM last month & never considered it EW - I got "watery" but not EW! Silly, but I'm excited!!! :haha:

yea we will be doing it today, tomorrow and sunday for sure. I am due to O on Saturday

Did you get the positive O test already? Don't you BD every other day until postive O test, then BD every day for 3 days...?

I used SMEP when I conceived my son. Good luck ladies!!

Hi lovebaby! I'm guessing from her posts that she got a positive OPK Wednesday? Which would mean BD Wed, Thurs, Fri, skip Sat, and give it one more try Sunday? Shedevil, correct me if I'm wrong?

gah, i never got a positive opk and ff now put my O at cd12. i hope we were able to bd enough.

gah, i never got a positive opk and ff now put my O at cd12. i hope we were able to bd enough.

You were doing it EOD. That's where SMEP CYA :haha: you should be fine. And you're covered if FF is wrong & you O'd a little later.

AFM, used my first non-digi OPK today. The test line is a bit darker IRL. I don't think it's positive yet, but maybe tomorrow?! I got my positive digi OPK on CD 11 with my DD, so I don't think it will be much longer...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
How is everyone doing?!

AFM, got my positive OPKs today! (Both the expired digi & the NC stick test). Yay! BD'd this morning :yipee: few more days of this & then to settle down for the 2 ww!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
yey for you bellarosa! :)

6dpo today, temps are up. comparing my temps from last month's, my temps now are way up earlier than last month's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->