SMEP buddies?

the real temp test would be starting tomorrow. last cycle, my temps started to drop 14dpo. let's see. :)

Ladies - looking good so far!!

Bellarosa - that dip does look great. Fingers crossed for you!

Apaki - how are you doing? Did you get a positive OPK yet?

9 dpo here and still waiting. Since DH and I both have a day off on Wed I may break down and test. I'll let you know what happens....

Ladies - looking good so far!!

Bellarosa - that dip does look great. Fingers crossed for you!

Apaki - how are you doing? Did you get a positive OPK yet?

9 dpo here and still waiting. Since DH and I both have a day off on Wed I may break down and test. I'll let you know what happens....

You may just see something on Wednesday! Good luck!

CD 17 here and still waiting to ovulate. But seeing lots of watery cm and cervix is high and open so I'm still hopeful!

Omg... Please tell me I don't have line eye!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 16
That looks like a line to me!!! Congrats!!! I think it's always a good idea to back-up an IC with a FRER but as long as it came up w/in 5 minutes I would say you are preggo!!!

Yay! Congrats Shedevil!!!!

I swear by SMEP! :winkwink: H&H 9 months to you!!! :yipee:

Well, I couldn't wait. I just feel off and needed to know. This came up in about 10 seconds, at 4:30 pm w/ about a 30 minute hold. Please be sticky!!! Yeah SMEP!!

Attachments

• IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
Wow this is a good luck thread!!! BellaRosa I am hoping for good news for you too! I had never looked into the SMEP but I just did and man, that seems easy enough! I will do that this cycle also. I am CD1 today.

Well, I couldn't wait. I just feel off and needed to know. This came up in about 10 seconds, at 4:30 pm w/ about a 30 minute hold. Please be sticky!!! Yeah SMEP!!

YAY!!! Congrats!!

AFM, I am now on CD18 and this is my ovulation test at 1 am :haha: almost positive? Positive?

Attachments

• CD18-1.jpg
    CD18-1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 10
Apaki - It's hard to tell at that angle but it looks almost positive to me. Catch that egg!

Good luck SBBaby!

Congratulations SheDevil & ItsAWonder!!! Wow, it's raining BFPs here! It's about time! :)

Without going back and reading everything.. Can someone give me the short and skinny on SMEP?? TIA

Congrats itsawonder! :yipee: :wohoo:

Yay SMEP! :haha:
mrsc, you start BDing every other day at CD8. Start OPKs on CD10. Continue BDing every other day until you get a positive OPK. Then, BD 3 days in a row, skip a day, and give it one more try. Then wait for your (hopefully) BFP! :D

I used SMEP when TTC my DD. conceived her the first month I tried SMEP. I swear by it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->