SMEP buddies?

thanks! haven't been taking my temps religiously though. and my temps are always up, up until 13dpo, so i'm not reading into it until 16dpo probably, haha. my LP has been consistently 16 days.

Fertilcm FINALLY arrived after being stuck in customs for a week :mad:

Anyone know how long it can take to see results? On average I have very little to no CM. Luckily I have pre-seed to help for now.

SO... no pos OPK, and i missed a day of temping (went out of town for the night with no bbt) so i am going solely on symptoms. I ended up discarding a temp from cd10 that would have indicated ovulation because the temps went right back down and that would have been the earliest O i have ever had.

Im pretty lost this cycle... just doing it as much as possible and hoping that we catch something.

As you can see I am kind of all over the place... and still no pos OPK, but another jump in temp today. Im just really hoping that this will be the cycle so I can stop stressing myself out.

I finally got my crosshairs so I'm pretty excited! :D I just hope my temperature stays up. I'm just nervous of not being pregnant and having to do it another month. Poor SO had a hard time BD by the third day straight. I felt bad but he managed to pull through. Now I just hope all our hard work paid off! Officially at DPO 3 and will be testing in ten days! (I have a 27 CD chart and AF is due at DPO 14)

Crosshairs today!!! And even though we didn't get a positive OPK... I think this first round of using SMEP was a pretty good start. If this cycle doesn't work we will get better at it I'm sure.

Officially done with what was needed to be done for SMEP this month. Now it's time to wait until I can test. I think I'll be so nervous and impatient haha!

Kuji, the tww is really the worst isn't it? I tried to be not so anal with taking my temps this cycle after i confirmed ovulation.

But gah, looks like I won't even get to test again. Started brown spotting today at 16dpo. All my previous spottings resulted to AF after a couple of days if not the day after. Too scared to temp tomorrow morning and see my temp dip. Will just wait it out til AF comes.

And I really thought we did so well with timing it this cycle. Gah.

It really is, moonstar. I'm just so curious and I'm worried I'll get my hope up too high! I'm not good with handling disappointment :( So I'm trying my best not to get too excited.

Even the brown spotting? I heard brown spotting can mean implantation bleeding. However, of course you'd know your body better than anyone else.
I get what you mean, you do what you feel needs to be done. If seeing your temperature dip will be too much for you, then don't do it. I think I'd be the same way myself. So no worries! Whatever happens, happens!

From what I saw on your chart, you bd on the perfect days. So I wouldn't worry about that. Unfortunately, no matter how well you do, it's never guaranteed :( I wish it was though. lol

Anyway, the way I see it, until AF comes, you're not out of the game! So keep us updated! If this month isn't your month, it's fine. Just try again next month! I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon! :D

For now :dust: to everyone!

AF arrived right on the dot, 16 day LP. We're seriously considering laying off ttc this month, & just see how it goes. We'll probably go the NTNP route. So sorry to be a downer on this thread! Just really felt depressed, burst out crying. I guess as much as I didn't want to get my hopes up, they were really up this cycle. :(

I'm so sorry moonstar :( I know exactly how you feel so don't worry! I also cried when AF arrives last cycle. You do what you need to do! If you need to cry, cry. It's good to let your emotions out and of course if you need us, we're here for you! :hugs:

Hey everyone, wanted to come and let you know how my first TTC cycle and first SMEP attempt is going. My OPK never went positive but my temps are up so FF has put dotted crosshairs on my chart. Does it look reliable to you? it took me by surprise a bit! It's a shame I didn't get a positive because we never did 3 nights in a row but we did 2 nights before O and the night of so I hope the egg and sperm were successfully introduced! Now in the TWW it feels so strange that there's nothing I can do. If this cycle is BFN I think I'll test twice a day next cycle to see if that makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->