SMEP buddies?

Here is this mornings test. I could see the line I saw this morning again with lots of squinting lol. This morning it looked more like a line but in this pic, I'd call it an evap.

Attachments

• IMG_20150726_144921.jpg
    IMG_20150726_144921.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 9
Here is this mornings test. I could see the line I saw this morning again with lots of squinting lol. This morning it looked more like a line but in this pic, I'd call it an evap.

I can see it! Again, not well versed with ICs, but I can vouch that I can see it - even on my phone!

Thanks for giving me hope lol but I think it's an evap because this mornings test was BFN.

Thank you! I'm cramping like crazy today and having major hot flashes. I'm hoping that's a good sign since it's not normal lol.

On cd7 here... so i am jumping back on this TTC with SMEP thread!!

Im so excited to try this method, maybe not as excited as DH tho... LOL

Welcome MrsCletus! I am 4 DPO today - first time trying this also. Didn't do it to a "T" but still hopeful. I wish you good luck!:wohoo:

officially in the two week wait again. haven't been able to check back in here in a while since we're in the process of moving. tried to follow smep again, but we started on cd 9. ff's advanced method says i O'd cd14, fam says i O'd cd15(broken lines). i certainly think we got it covered this cycle in terms of bd'ing.

i plan on taking my temps until wed or thurs only, then just wait it out from then on, just to further confirm ovulation. i realized i only get stressed when i see my temps plummet later on in my cycle.

:wave: hi moonstar! It HAS been a while! How was the move? Glad you feel set with this cycle! FX you get your BFP!

hi bella! :) a bit hectic, with weekends full with preps and weekdays busy with work. it's a wonder we even got to bd as scheduled, haha. how's pregnancy going? :)

hi bella! :) a bit hectic, with weekends full with preps and weekdays busy with work. it's a wonder we even got to bd as scheduled, haha. how's pregnancy going? :)

Well, at least you've been getting to! That's good!!

I'm fine... Symptoms suck, but that's the way it goes. Sore boobs are awful when you're still breastfeeding! And MS hit yesterday (not vomiting thank goodness, but constantly feeling like I'm going to vomit isn't fun either). Thanks for asking!!!

I feel like I'm out this month. AF is due in 2 days and still BFN. Last night I had AF cramps while I was laying down which is pretty typical ever since I've been TTC. I'm so bummed today.

So sorry Brit. Who knows.. you still could be! And if your'e not I'm sure it will happen soon for you. :hugs2:

So, most of my IC tests have scratches on them. There are scratches where the positive line is. Do you think it could be a bad batch? It's on like, all of the tests I've taken minus 2 or 3.

This is how almost every test has been.

Attachments

• IMG_20150728_222418.jpg
    IMG_20150728_222418.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
Well that's annoying!!! I'm no IC expert, but that would really bother me. Can u call the company & complain? Get them replaced?

So what does a faint like on OPK mean.. I didn't O until CD17 last cycle and this is cd9..??

And now.. Spotting.. ????

So what does a faint like on OPK mean.. I didn't O until CD17 last cycle and this is cd9..??

And now.. Spotting.. ????

It's not positive til your test line is as dark or darker than the test line. So I'd say a faint line means you're not quite there yet. Keep testing daily (or twice daily - whatever you've decided on).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->