SMEP buddies?

So sorry Brit. :sad2: I really hope next month is your month.

Bella and Apaki - do you remember what your symptoms were this BFP cycle? I am 8 do and have pretty much no symptoms. I know this can be a good thing actually because with my dd my only symptom was a headache. Just curious what you guys had. :) PS - 8 dpo is such torture because it's too early to test but so close!

Bella and Apaki - do you remember what your symptoms were this BFP cycle? I am 8 do and have pretty much no symptoms. I know this can be a good thing actually because with my dd my only symptom was a headache. Just curious what you guys had. :) PS - 8 dpo is such torture because it's too early to test but so close!

My biggest symptom was AF style cramping. It started at 3 DPO & continued all the way to 25 DPO or so. It was especially noticeable in the morning. Sore breasts started at 10 DPO. That was about it in the beginning... GL to you! So close!!!

Well ladies I may not be out of it yet.. Looks like I could have had a surge yesterday even if I didn't get a +OPK.. Going to still bd today and then take a day off and one more time..

This thread really is good luck guys! And so glad I joined it! Faint positive on IC and FRER this morning! At 9 DPO! Can't believe it! Definitely taking another FRER tomorrow morning to make sure it gets darker, but even DH sees the faint lines (he usually thinks I'm nuts and have major line-eye).. Yay! :):thumbup:

This thread really is good luck guys! And so glad I joined it! Faint positive on IC and FRER this morning! At 9 DPO! Can't believe it! Definitely taking another FRER tomorrow morning to make sure it gets darker, but even DH sees the faint lines (he usually thinks I'm nuts and have major line-eye).. Yay! :):thumbup:

YAY SBB!!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: so excited for you! :dance:

Thank you so much Bella! Took another test this morning and it was a definite BFP no squinting required! haha! So thrilled! Due early April!

Yay SSBaby... I so hope that more of us can join you!! Send your luck our way!

Trying SMEP this cycle! I'm on CD3. This is our 5th cycle TTC #1. I've tried preseed, pineapple core, Benadryl, grapefruit juice, etc. I know it will just happen when it happens. But I'm excited for this cycle. Grapefruit juice worked amazingly on my CM last month! Drinking it again now. Good luck to everyone.

Trying SMEP as well! First month trying it but 4th month ttc. Hoping for the best! So far I'm on CD 13. OPK shows I should be ovulating in the next few days, very excited and hopeful! :)

Thanks BellaRosa :) I'm honestly really feeling good about this months so I'm hoping things work out!

My OPK looks like a positive to me. What do you girls see? The Control is the line on the right and the test is on the left.

If it's a positive, I gotta get my SO ready for BD before he goes to work :) I got my preseed ready, first month using it too and so far, I'm satisfied.

Attachments

• 20150803_154002.jpg
    20150803_154002.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150803_154014.jpg
    20150803_154014.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20150803_153950.jpg
    20150803_153950.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
It's a bit blurry on my phone - I think it's positive! Is the test line as dark or darker than the control?? If so, get to it girl!!!

I assumed it was positive and went for it! Haha! To me it looks like both lines are the same colour, but either way, better safe than sorry :)

i'm too late to the party, but better late than never - big congratulations SBBaby!!! :)

and welcome to the first timers in SMEP. :) may we have more bfps here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->