smep rainbow babies

I am so glad you started this thread Jaime, I think it will be helpful to our Smepers still trying :)

Yeah!! Sometimes I feel bad complaining about lack of symptoms or worrying. I am sure they still want our input on things while they are still ttc and maybe some updates still... but now we can rant on this thread hehehe

Yeah!! Sometimes I feel bad complaining about lack of symptoms or worrying. I am sure they still want our input on things while they are still ttc and maybe some updates still... but now we can rant on this thread hehehe

I agree...well here is my update...called the dr this morning he wants to see me this week, even though I wanted to wait til next so...looks like Weds at 330 I will be at the dr, and probalby get a peek at my baby or babies hahahha :)

Jaime, have you guys started thinking of names?

Oh and a friend of mine called this morning she got a positive test on friday she is about 6 weeks, that makes her me and my sister all due around the same time :)

omg... babIES.... eeeeekk!!!! My appt is wednesday too!! It's gonna be a great day!

Oh and a friend of mine called this morning she got a positive test on friday she is about 6 weeks, that makes her me and my sister all due around the same time :)

OMG! That is awesome!!!!!! My 2 close friends are ttc and I really hope they get their BFP soon so I can be preggo with them!

I honestly haven't thought of names :dohh::dohh::dohh:

OMG! That is awesome!!!!!! My 2 close friends are ttc and I really hope they get their BFP soon so I can be preggo with them!

I honestly haven't thought of names :dohh::dohh::dohh:

oh i hope they get theirs too :)

lol No names yet aye, so do you guys want a boy or a girl? (I know we all want healthy but lets pretend its healthy and you get to pick the sex lol)

Well.... i really want a girl because I suppose as a girl myself it just would be fun to have a daughter... BUUUUT... I really like the thought of the oldest child in the family to be a boy... so, I would love a boy first if I can be guaranteed a girl at some point! hahaha!!! So, really either sex would be perfect... the 2nd baby will prob be more of a desire to have the opposite sex! My husband has 4 brothers and no sisters... and I have 2 brothers and I am the only girl... so, i would think boys are more dominant!

What about you????

Well.... i really want a girl because I suppose as a girl myself it just would be fun to have a daughter... BUUUUT... I really like the thought of the oldest child in the family to be a boy... so, I would love a boy first if I can be guaranteed a girl at some point! hahaha!!! So, really either sex would be perfect... the 2nd baby will prob be more of a desire to have the opposite sex! My husband has 4 brothers and no sisters... and I have 2 brothers and I am the only girl... so, i would think boys are more dominant!

What about you????

Idk lol I have my daughter whose the oldest, then my son, so really I don't mind either way, but I like the idea of another boy...my family was all girls, so I know how annoying sisters are lol and OH has a sister, so....idk I really like our boy name so maybe a boy. I know my daughter would disagree lol she wants a baby sister and has asked for years lol

I guess since I grew up with no sisters, I kind of am partial to boys hahahaha!! My mom always asks me if I was sad not growing up with a sister and I said Hell NO... girls are annoying and would prob steal my clothes! hahaha!

Heyyyyyy!

Three, what is your boy?! I think my hubby is afraid he will jinx us into not having a boy if he discusses boy names with me so he always just says "it's alright".. ugh! I am loving Sawyer for a boy and I am pretty sure we are set on Lucy for a girl... but who knows! I hope you are having twins... Hehehehe

I ahve an appointment tomorrow at 4, and I am honestly still scared to death that I will find out bad news or something... I wonder if I will ever not be scared?!

Heyyyyyy!

Three, what is your boy?! I think my hubby is afraid he will jinx us into not having a boy if he discusses boy names with me so he always just says "it's alright".. ugh! I am loving Sawyer for a boy and I am pretty sure we are set on Lucy for a girl... but who knows! I hope you are having twins... Hehehehe

I ahve an appointment tomorrow at 4, and I am honestly still scared to death that I will find out bad news or something... I wonder if I will ever not be scared?!

lol OH and I LOVE Fawkes Phineus(spelling might be different on middle name havent decided yet) I love Sawyer and Lucy, OH says no way to both lol For a girl, I like boy names lol like Fisher, Billie, Blayke,Levi...but we will see what OH says as I havent ran those by him yet lol

Everything will be great :) I don't think any of us will ever fully relax but I hope Weds. I can get a bit of relief at the dr, but I feel pretty pregnant, indigestion, naseous, sore nips...but during the day when I feel good I get super nervous and start pokin my tatas lol

Heyyyyyy!

lol OH and I LOVE Fawkes Phineus(spelling might be different on middle name havent decided yet) I love Sawyer and Lucy, OH says no way to both lol For a girl, I like boy names lol like Fisher, Billie, Blayke,Levi...but we will see what OH says as I havent ran those by him yet lol

Everything will be great :) I don't think any of us will ever fully relax but I hope Weds. I can get a bit of relief at the dr, but I feel pretty pregnant, indigestion, naseous, sore nips...but during the day when I feel good I get super nervous and start pokin my tatas lol

Oh ya! I remember Fawkes Phineus now! I like Fisher and Blayke too! My hubby doesnt like anything uncommon and those are the names I am drawn to! I like Finn, Tuck, Emerson, Tate.. He is sooo boring! :)

Love the names, girls!!! Kev and i are sooooo indecisive i dont know how we are gonna pick a name!

Heyyyyyy!

Oh ya! I remember Fawkes Phineus now! I like Fisher and Blayke too! My hubby doesnt like anything uncommon and those are the names I am drawn to! I like Finn, Tuck, Emerson, Tate.. He is sooo boring! :)

You and I have similar boy name taste lol My DS is Henry :)

Heyyyyyy!

Youre still nervous??? Ughhhh. Baby making is stressful!

I'm sitting at the doctor's office right now about to pee myself! I'll probably be nervous until I'm home with baby smep and then I'll have a whole new reason for worries!! This shit is hard! Lol! Rant for the day... :)

What time is your scan?!? I cannot wait! Ahhhhhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->