smep rainbow babies

awwww Trey gets a little brother to play with! Awesome!!! Cant wait for photos!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my smepers!! Long time no talk....just stopped by to snoop as I do every now and then..all the kids seem to be growing well and so many have had another!! Yay!! Congrats ladies!!

Hey Emily. I see your status is pregnant. Do you have anything you'd like to share??!! Hehe!!

Hope everyone is well. Can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by!! Finally starting to get excited. We have our fetal echocardiogram next week - can't wait to see our little pumpkin again.

Well Lisa...I haven't changed my status since my.last...but...I scheduled my Tubal and they said one small issue....seems my husbands request for midnight schinanigans on st. Pattys day was bad timing...lol we didn't want more but we are embracing it and obviously love the baby...just adjusting our plans and minds for doing it again lol I find out the sex Monday I'm guessing boy...

Super congrats Emily! Sooooo what's gender??!! Boy like you expected? or a girl?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->