smep rainbow babies

Well, I am nervously awaiting my progesterone results, thats how I knew my mmc would happen.....oh I just know it has to be good I am trying the positive thoughts thing lol.,..it will be perfect it will be perfect lol Hope it works, but I will say they saw my corpus leutuem(sp?) so that should be a good sign since its the one that makes the prog, at this point...

Amy How did your stuff go??

Well, I am nervously awaiting my progesterone results, thats how I knew my mmc would happen.....oh I just know it has to be good I am trying the positive thoughts thing lol.,..it will be perfect it will be perfect lol Hope it works, but I will say they saw my corpus leutuem(sp?) so that should be a good sign since its the one that makes the prog, at this point...

im sure results will be great! Can't wait til you can relax and enjoy!!!

I just ordered a doppler today!

Thanks, I know if they come back as great as I know they will(positive thoughts lol ) that I can stop worrying :) I will call at like 12 if she hasnt called :)

And yay!! A doppler....have you ever had a pregnancy get to the hb stage?

Thanks, I know if they come back as great as I know they will(positive thoughts lol ) that I can stop worrying :) I will call at like 12 if she hasnt called :)

nope! The first pregnancy, I went for my first scan at 8 weeks and there was no hb... then I got pregnant right away after the mc but it was a chemical pregnancy... i guess my body wasn't ready for a baby so soon... omg... it was so exciting hearing the heartbeat yesterday! It was soooo loud! I was shocked!

nope! The first pregnancy, I went for my first scan at 8 weeks and there was no hb... then I got pregnant right away after the mc but it was a chemical pregnancy... i guess my body wasn't ready for a baby so soon... omg... it was so exciting hearing the heartbeat yesterday! It was soooo loud! I was shocked!

That is great, you know hearing the HB means you are in the clear and can finally stop worrying :) I am so excited for you!!! And you are an "OLIVE" today :) YAY!!!

Ok, well... I am on a "january baby" thread now and I was saying how I am so happy because once they hear a strong heartbeat at 9 weeks you are pretty safe and this girl replies that her friend had a hb at 8 weeks and yesterday at her 12 week scan the baby was dead... I was like THANKS FOR KILLING MY JOY! WT?!

Ok, well... I am on a "january baby" thread now and I was saying how I am so happy because once they hear a strong heartbeat at 9 weeks you are pretty safe and this girl replies that her friend had a hb at 8 weeks and yesterday at her 12 week scan the baby was dead... I was like THANKS FOR KILLING MY JOY! WT?!

Girls are bitches, that rarely ever happens. Now if you had other issues with previous pregnancies or medical issues then maybe you should worry but you dont so...ignore stupid twits :) That would be like someone saying oh i know someone who had a stillborn, well ya that happens but not often and not something a person who has a perfect pregnancy going should worry about ya know

Girls are bitches, that rarely ever happens. Now if you had other issues with previous pregnancies or medical issues then maybe you should worry but you dont so...ignore stupid twits :) That would be like someone saying oh i know someone who had a stillborn, well ya that happens but not often and not something a person who has a perfect pregnancy going should worry about ya know

yeah! I feel pretty damn good about everything!! I am online looking at furniture hehehehe!

yeah! I feel pretty damn good about everything!! I am online looking at furniture hehehehe!

Yeah, I am trying to find a girl name that OH will like lol

HAHAHA! At least you have 8 months to convince him, right?!

HAHAHA! At least you have 8 months to convince him, right?!

ya maybe lol but we both kinda think its a boy :)

will you find out at gender scan or wait?

just in! i only got my blood drawn today.........the results will be in today.......nervous!

just in! i only got my blood drawn today.........the results will be in today.......nervous!

We can wait together, I called my dr they havent got it back yet but my nurse said she is watching for it and will call as sooon as it gets in!!!

Is it normal to have a bump at 9 weeks?! Oh, boyyy... im gonna be a big girl

oh Lorrrrddyyy.... girl, that picture in my profile is a year old... I have gained back my 20 lbs.... i already have a gut, but now I can't hold it in anymore!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->