smep rainbow babies

Hayley (is that how you spell it? My daughter is Haelee so I never know if I spell yours right lol) ---How was your appt?

Jaime--what time tomorrow??

I have my appt tomorrow at...omg exactly 24 hours from now!!!! I know he will probably scan and I know only a few see anything more than a yolk sac at just a bit over 5 and half weeks but I hope I am a lucky one who sees some hb action..I havent seen a first hb on sono since may 30 2007(DS) so either way hoping it shows all is well for both of us tomorrow, I can't wait to hear the bpm on yours jaime, then I can make my guess of your babies sex :)

Ahhh tomorrow is going to be so exciting!!!

I spell it Haley but I answer to anything! lol

So 10 East Coast is what... 8 am Central time?!?! Yay!!!

Well all went great for me!! Baby's hb was still 172! and we scheduled our gender scan for June 4th!!!! Less than 2 weeks!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and she scheduled my c-section for October 29th for sure unless my sono puts me at a different due date! Holy Toledos this is starting to feel real!

Haley - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooo exciting!!!!! So, according to the heart rate, can you guess what the gender is???

I am soooo excited for you! You got our C-sec date set too?! OMG! Baby is gonna be here before you know it!

I think Girl! But as soon as I told my hubby that, he sent me like 90 Internet links that proved the heart rate thing isn't always right so who knows! Lol!

Ur hubby is gonna be stuck in the house wih 3 ladies!!!!! Hes panicking!

sheesh! i finally found you guys!
i seriously cant wait for you girls tomarrow..........im like freakiing out for you guys right now!
my appt is thursday 9am............just bloods.....ill get a scan in 2 weeks.....im nervous

haley.........i so think its a girl!

Ya everyone is having a good week!!!

I think it's a girl too and I secretly hope I'm right! Last time we heard the heartbeat it was 172 also so I'm pretty certain it's girl... Although I thought for sure my daughter was going to be a boy! Bahahahaha I'm clueless!

By those high rates sounds like a girl but I base it off the first heartrate and it has worked for everyone I know :)

Is everyone doing bloods? I am opting not to unless the sono shows a reason that we would need to :)

By those high rates sounds like a girl but I base it off the first heartrate and it has worked for everyone I know :)

Is everyone doing bloods? I am opting not to unless the sono shows a reason that we would need to :)

What do you mean by doin bloods? For what?

90 more minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna shit myself!

Ahhhhhh I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes!!!!

Everyone keeps talking abt labs and checking levels....Jaime
That's what I meant by bloods.
Goodness...15 mins...I.bet ur in the waiting room now :)

So i have to have bloods taken for hcg levels.......since i had a tubal reversal im high high risk for ectopic so i have to get them done twice and a sono at 6 8 12 and 20weeks.......um im totally not against it

Emily youre next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy whens ur appt?!!

my appt is at 9am tomarrow...........im just getting a pap and blood work.....then i go back on monday for more bloods for hcg.........i should have my sono in two weeks......eek

are you so excited????!!

i totally took a digi today...........27 seconds.........bfp! haha
hey....i took it apart the line cloesest to the pee stick was huge thick.......the other one dark and thin........any ideas?

i totally took a digi today...........27 seconds.........bfp! haha
hey....i took it apart the line cloesest to the pee stick was huge thick.......the other one dark and thin........any ideas?

Thats how mine was...the line closest to pee stick is the test line so thats great that it was darker!!!! Gl tomorrow!!!!!! And yesss i am soooo excited to finally have baby number 1 crying and keeping me up all night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->