smep rainbow babies

congrats, shelli!!!!! I am so happy that Nate is doing so well and will be home for the holidays!!!!

JF- I have been using a blanket with blake for quite some time... I also didn't listen to people and let him sleep on his belly... so, don't go by me! I am a bad influence!

Mrs W - how are you feeling???

Lisa - I am glad that your boobs are dried up and not causing so much pain anymore! That's the worst!!!! Blake's first bday party is in about 2 weeks! I can't believe it!!! We are doing a pizza party at a pizza place by our house. We thought that would be fun and inexpensive. There are just too many people to have at our house, so the pizza restaurant is more accommodating. We are doing a "Little Man Mustache Bash!" This is the invitation!

Order _110551205.jpg

It's is so crazy that a lot of you gals are on baby number two!!! How time flies!!!

Congratulations shelli!!! So glad that your little one is doing great and will be home in time for Christmas ! What a great gift :) hope you are feeling well!!!!

We are not going to find out the gender of the baby. We didn't with Trey either :) it's so hard not to know but we love the excitement of not knowing until the birthdate! My 20 week scan is the day before Christmas Eve. I still don't really feel the baby moving which is starting to freak me out even though we heard the heartbeat last week. This pregnancy has been totally different than my last!!

Love the invite Jaime!!! I think we are going to do an olympics theme for treys lol because the olympics start on his birthday :) ps I have been keeping a blanket and stuffed animal in the crib with trey and he sleeps so much better and has been fine. He is sick right now though the poor little guy has a cold and cough :(

Hope everyone is well!

How is everyone??? How's TTC , Lisa??? When is Treys bday, if? How ya feeling, Mrs w? How's Nathan, Shellie???

I feel miserable... heart burn, hip/pelvic pain, can't sleep at night, exhausted... I need this baby out!!!!
We decided to call her Autumn Lynne :)

Ahh jaime I LOVE the name autumn Lynne, really lovely choice! Sorry you are feeling like that, I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you. I've forgotten, when are you due?

I'm feeling so much better than I was! I'm still exhausted and crazy thirsty but thankfully the nausea has gone now, hurray!! My scan is a week Monday and I can't wait to hopefully know all is ok with baby and be able to tell everyone! I'm already really bloated so I look pregnant even though its not a proper bump, so I just want to stop hiding it and get my fat clothes back out!!

Hope everyone else is ok, looking forward to new year updates xx

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad Jaime, it's tough being pregnant when you have a LO to look after. Try and take it easy :) I love the name Autumn, it's beautiful!

Nate is doing great, he's a month old today. Going far too fast lol.

Happy 1 month Nate!

Hope you feel better soon Jaime. I had the insomnia so horrible for my last 6 months!

Well, TTC is going. Our timing was bad this cycle - I used to OV between CD13-CD16 so we hit a good amount of those days. But I am pretty sure I OV'd on CD20 so alls we BD'd was OV day because I had pretty intense OV pains & a backache. I tested yesterday, I think I was 10dpo and no surprise BFN. I don't feel anything anyways. Oh well. Trying to stay positive and not think that we are going to have issues again TTC. I'm really scared that it's going to be the same long heartbreak of a journey.

Mrs W. Can't wait to see your scan pic! I'm positive all is well! I am due in 14 weeks!

Happy 1 month, Nathan!!!!!

Lisa - I'm sure your journey will be a much easier road this time! How long will you naturally TTC before intervention?

Jaime - We said we'd try naturally til April/May which isn't too long only like 6ish months. I want babies close in age. And let's be honest - I ain't getting any younger - I'd like to deliver baby #2 before I turn 35 which means I have to get pregnant by July 2014. Ugh.

Ladies I just wanted to let you know we've very sadly lost our baby :-( I started bleeding on sat night and had an emergency scan yesterday which confirmed no heartbeat. I was 12 weeks. Heart broken but we will try again soon xx

OMG Mrs. W. I am so so so sorry to hear. Sending you the biggest hugs across the miles. We are here for you! Again, so sorry.

Oh Mrs w.... sending love and support... we all know how devastating it is to lose a baby... we are all here for you :(

Thanks girls. The physical side has happened now. I'm just emotionally shattered now. We plan to make the most of possibly being more fertile after a mc tho, i want ttc straight away xx

Oh mrs W I am so very sorry to hear that news and to know you had to go through a MC. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and virtual hugs! I hope you are feeling ok and hanging in there. Xoxo

Hope everyone else is feeling and doing well also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->