smep rainbow babies

So ladies. Guess what's up?! I got a BFP today at 10dpo! I can't believe it! I am so excited and scared all rolled up into one! Just hoping for the best as always! No real symptoms at all either! Going to make an appt tomorrow to see if they will check my levels! I can't believe it!

Omg Lisa!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations how exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear how the appointment goes!!

How is everyone else feeling???

Anyone have any good boy name suggestions??? I don't know what I am having but cannot seem to find a boy name I like! I have Brynn picked out for a girl. For a boy I like Drew and Dane. My husband wants Dax but I feel like that's weird???? Thoughts!?? Helllllppppp lo

Just a quick update. We saw a heartbeat on Thursday at 6 weeks 1 day. It was 117. I ended up get a stomach bug that night and spent the night in the bathroom vomiting with diarrhea. It was horrible. I called OBGYN after hours number and they instructed me to go to the ER so off we went. I was dehydrated badly so I was given IV fluids and anti-nausea meds. All is pretty well today. So I am happy that it passed.

Hope all is well with everyone. Can't believe how close you guys are getting! Are you ready for 2? I am so scared and nervous somedays...

Wow, Lisa.. that's scary! Glad all is well!!!
I am miserable at the moment. I think I have SPD... going to Dr Wednesday to speak about it. I have been bed ridden with the pain for 3 days :( still have 8 weeks left and not sure how much more of this pain I can take.
I'm very nervous about having a 2nd baby!!!!!!

Jf - I do prefer your name choices to your hubby's, never heard dax before. I find boys names really hard too, I find girls names much easier. Me and hubby never agree on boys names!

Snowflake you poor thing being so poorly, it sounds awful. I'm so glad baby is ok though.

Jaime sorry to hear you are in pain and feeling down, I feel for you, the last trimester is hard. Not long to go now though.

My cycle is still totally screwed up from my mc, feeling rubbish today. I am not due to ovulate for another week but today I had a near pos opk and then later today bleeding so god knows what's going on. Feel like ill never get pregnant again!

Congrats Jaime!

Your up next JF!

How's TTC coming along Mrs W?

How are the kids doing Shelli?

AFM, just about out of 1st tri. I found out on Monday that baby is a GIRL due to having to get a CVS done because my NT scan didn't turn out well. I will need to be monitored much more closely this pregnancy. We are hoping and praying for a healthy happy baby.

Has jaime had her baby?! Eeeek congrats!!!

Snowflake sorry you had the cvs after your nt didn't go so well, was all ok at the cvs? Congrats on being team pink, really exciting news!!

Still ttc here! I had completely underestimated the emotional and physical effects of a loss at 12 weeks sadly. My body is slowly recovering and my cycles getting back to normal so I'm hoping it will happen soon!

Good morning ladies!

been a little preoccupied lately! I gave birth to my gorgeous daughter, Autumn Lynne on April 5th :)
So far, handling the two babies has been going great... much better than I expected!!! Blake is such a good boy, so he makes things so easy for me <3

Lisa - how are things going??? Did they give you any detail as to why your NT scan was not good??? I hope things are OK... thinking about you...

Mrs W - I am so sorry that you are still dealing with these emotions... hopefully your daughter is keeping you busy and helping your mind stay off of things... xoxoxox

Here is a photo of Autumn.. she was 7lbs 12oz 10154528_10203205575569067_8332816697919229103_n.jpg

Less than 10 days ahhh! Jaime how is it with 2 so close together??? Starting to freak a bit!!! Ready to pop though!!!

Hope all is well with all you lovely ladies!

it's definitely a lot of work, but it isn't too bad! I think the challenging part will be when Autumn is crawling around and I have to chase two babies!

Lisa, how are you doing?

Oh wow JF! Getting so close. Any names picked out?

Hope TTC is going well Mrs. W

I am doing good. We got results from all 4 chromosome and dna tests and they all came back as normal. Yay! We are now just watching growth and the heart. Ultrasound at 14 weeks said fluid was "good" and there were no life threatening or issues that would require surgery at birth with her heart. I have the 18 week ultrasound next week to continue to look her over and a fetal echo-cardiogram around 24 weeks. We are staying positive.

So glad things are going well for you Jaime. I am nervous about the 2 of them too! Makes me feel a bit better!

Awwww congrats jf!!!! Can't wait for the birth story and photos xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->