• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SMEP success buddies

Here is a link to ALL gender tests- I found it hilarious!

https://booboomagoo.com/2011/07/14/fun-with-pee-and-other-ridiculousness

Haha yes, I didn't even register that this baking soda test will give me something to pee on - the reasons for us all to do this are two-fold!

I know, I really do have a problem. All I kept thinking after doing to digital was "if only they did one that said 4+"

I have also started getting clued up on nub guessing. Have you heard of this? I have been right in almost all the ones i've tested myself on (loser) - and have put in a load of guesses so will wait a few weeks now to see if they were right.

Wow, this is going to be a long 8 months if i'm already maxing out obsessions!

x x x x

Yeah, I have heard the nub and skull one too! I'm the opposite of you, I get them ALL wrong. I should definitely find a way to upload mine! you'll probably call it right :)

Cant do it at work and the home PC is crap, keeps crashing every time i try..:blush:

This is brilliant!! I am going to try all these :D

Yeah, I have heard the nub and skull one too! I'm the opposite of you, I get them ALL wrong. I should definitely find a way to upload mine! you'll probably call it right :)

Cant do it at work and the home PC is crap, keeps crashing every time i try..:blush:

Oh you really should upload your pics!! Haha, i'd probably get it wrong now. Can you not take a picture of it on your phone and email it? (I just assume everyone has email access on their phones nowadays, but it is a possibility you cant)

x x x x

This is brilliant!! I am going to try all these :D

Oh you really should upload your pics!! Haha, i'd probably get it wrong now. Can you not take a picture of it on your phone and email it? (I just assume everyone has email access on their phones nowadays, but it is a possibility you cant)

x x x x

Everyone except for me. I am rubbish with technology.....argh, promise, I'll get to the bottom of this over the weekend!

Morning everyone!

Certain - so glad ur scan went great! I totally itchin for one! I cant wait to see my wee bubbas heartbeat! Eek!

Kbkb and smiley - i love all the gender guessing stuff! Do either of uz have any feelings abt what ur having? I think im having a girl but oh is adamant its another boy! Il defo do the bicarbonate soda test!!

Yesterday was Brandons birthday, cant eleve hes 2 now! Thats quite off topic but had to share! Xxxx

Hi Steph!

Awww, time goes quickly doesn't it. I can't believe in 6 months time my DS will be 2 as well!

To be honest my first feeling says i'm having a girl, but then i've always thought i'd have 2 boys first. So I don't really know, OH thinks we'll have another boy.

x x x x

Morning everyone!

Certain - so glad ur scan went great! I totally itchin for one! I cant wait to see my wee bubbas heartbeat! Eek!

Kbkb and smiley - i love all the gender guessing stuff! Do either of uz have any feelings abt what ur having? I think im having a girl but oh is adamant its another boy! Il defo do the bicarbonate soda test!!

Yesterday was Brandons birthday, cant eleve hes 2 now! Thats quite off topic but had to share! Xxxx

Happy Birthday , lil Brandon!!!
Nice...So you, Smiley and I all think we're in the girl camp....
My symptoms are all girl...but my gut says Boy. hahah. Going to try soda bicarb test and that SHALL BE THE LAST WORD!!! (((Evil laugh)))):dohh:

Sooo, finally uploaded the picture, hope this works and it isnt HUGE:

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/scancompressed.jpg

Doesnt it look just like a haribo gummy bear holding a balloon??

Oh yay! Certain that is so cute!! It really does look like a little gummy bear :laugh2: x x x x

That's really cute! Congratulations, certain

My gut says girl and i totally trust it! I was right about brandon! I just knew he was a boy! Lol i guess ive got a 50% chance!

Smiley - are yous gonna find out what ur havin? We found out what Brandon was by accident, the guy doin the scan was tryin to avoid between the legs but brandon clearly wanted us to know cos he kept wriggling round so that we could see his wee man lol! So were gonna find out with this one...i think id die of anticipation!! Lol!

Eeeek!! Im so excited for us all!

Kbkb - i dont even kno, is this ur first wee baba?? Xxxxxx

Aw certain!! That scan pic is soooo cute! It really does look like a wee gummy bear!! Xxxxxx

My gut says girl and i totally trust it! I was right about brandon! I just knew he was a boy! Lol i guess ive got a 50% chance!

Smiley - are yous gonna find out what ur havin? We found out what Brandon was by accident, the guy doin the scan was tryin to avoid between the legs but brandon clearly wanted us to know cos he kept wriggling round so that we could see his wee man lol! So were gonna find out with this one...i think id die of anticipation!! Lol!

Haha, that's so funny you say that cuz this is exactly what happened to us as well at DS's scan. We didn't want to know but DS was not shy and it was pretty obvious. We didn't say anything during the scan but when it was finished the sonographer (a bloke) said, so you definitely don't want to know? We were like, Ermmm I think we do know - he just smiled at us.

We never asked him for definite at the time if it was a boy, but we pretty much knew! It was quite nice at the birth to still have that small part of "what if he is a girl" but looking back, there was no way he was gonna come out a girl!

This time I will definitely be finding out, theres no way I can wait another 8 months to know. I am already getting impatient and wishing I knew!!

x x x x

Haha, that's so funny you say that cuz this is exactly what happened to us as well at DS's scan. We didn't want to know but DS was not shy and it was pretty obvious. We didn't say anything during the scan but when it was finished the sonographer (a bloke) said, so you definitely don't want to know? We were like, Ermmm I think we do know - he just smiled at us.

We never asked him for definite at the time if it was a boy, but we pretty much knew! It was quite nice at the birth to still have that small part of "what if he is a girl" but looking back, there was no way he was gonna come out a girl!

This time I will definitely be finding out, theres no way I can wait another 8 months to know. I am already getting impatient and wishing I knew!!

x x x x

Yes! my first!! I would just love the surprise...One more scan @ 18 weeks left..I hope baby doesnt decide to :flasher: us...!

Hi I am not pregnant yet but I am using SMEP this cycle. I really want to use pre seed as well but OH wants to see if we can conceive with out it. First cycle TTC. My questions for you ladies is...

How many used SMEP only no soft cups or pre seed?

Is it okay to start on Cycle day 7 and bd on cycle day 8 and then keep going as planned?

:wohoo:

Just got Squiggle's first scan date through!! (Yep, it seems Squiggle is the name for this bump)

27th September 9.55am :happydance:

5 weeks to go, gahhhh! This is going to DRAG!

mrs. martinez - I didn't use preseed or soft cups, and should think it's fine to start on CD7.

x x x x x

Ah smiley! Thats sooooo exciting! I dnt even have my date yet!! I dont see the midwife til 31st of aug!

I like the name Squiggles! My wee one is called Jellybean this time! Brandon was peanut!

Xxxxxxxxxx

Morning!

Yey smiley, thats the day after mine :) I am already sooo impatient!

kbkb - so exciting, I do hope it keeps it a secret for you. I am def going to find out, but I will be having lots of scans so would prob have seen it at some point anyway :)

Mrs. Martinez - I used both softcups (first time) and preseed on our successful cycle. We also didnt quite follow the plan as we were on holiday but I really would recommend the softcups :) Its fine to have an 'extra' one on cd7 if you want to :)

We dont really have a name for it, maybe Turtling sometimes...cant wait until we can use the chosen name! How are you all feeling? Im still nausous but no sickness (yey!) also started having vivd dreams (some bad :( ) which is odd! also lots of wind :blush: i think its causing some twinges which of course then panic me :( got to keep relaxed and calm!! Im hoping to be able to hear the hb on a doppler in a couple weeks, has anyone used one before?

Morning!! I used a doppler when I was pregnant with Brandon! I used it practically every night haha!

I really hope the midwife lets me hear babys heartbeat at my appt! Its so silly but i want proof im.pregnant if u kno wot i mean! All i have are my tests and all the symptoms! As if thats not enough!

My nausea is gettin worse! I seem to have stopped actually vomitting but i still feel soooo sick! And i am soooo tired all the time! I go back to work on tues and i honestly dnt kno how im going to function!

The past two nights ive had horrible dreams! I remember that from my pregnancy with Brandon tho! i really cant wait for the 1st trimester to be over!! Xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->