Smep..would YOU call this pos+?

kariss

Reaction score
Not sure I've been looking at it for too long..I'd say almost what do you think? We're due to bd today anyway..just wanted opinions :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
I'd say "almost" too. I'd expect a positive to show just a few hours after this one was done.

Good luck!!!

Took 2 more, would you count today as O? I'm worrying as I'm doing the smep and want to time it perfect :haha:

All a couple of hours a part, right one was just..surge gone already??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
I would say today is def you're positive opk day. You are likely to ov 24-48 hours after your positive opk. I *think* the smep is three days every day from your positive (rather than actual ov). Go & enjoy yourselves!!!!

Some people do have a short surge - everyone is different, don't worry about it too much hun :) It might also be that you're more hydrated, or didn't hold for as long between tests. Doesn't matter - the middle one looks positive on your second photo so just go with it. Hope you get lucky!!!!

I had an OPK that didn't even show up as dark as that one earlier this month, and I got a positive pregnancy test the other night. I would definitely count that as positive!

Thanks guys! Smep states to bd today, tomorrow and the next..then to skip and bd the following day for gd luck :winkwink:

I'm gunna keep testing anyway as last month I had two separate positives..I think that was due to my MC though but don't want to risk missing it!

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->