Smiley! But DH away - help!

Clareybeary

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
Hi!

Well, at CD25 (!!!!!) and I got those familiar pains creeping up so I did a CB ovulation digi test and I got a smiley!!! Bearing in mind this is cycle 5, I still get excited! However, how pants is this? My DH went away on Weds (we DTD on Tues night just in case). Now, the question is, do you reckon I'm OV'ing now? Or, is this just the LH surge and I'll OV over the next 24 hours? If so, how long before eggy dies???? He'll be back Sunday afternoon/eve so if we DTD, do you reckon we'll still catch it if I don't OV until tomorrow? It's a tricky one and I'm so not hopeful! Mind you, have DTD over OV for the last 4 months and it hasn't made the slightest difference. Still not pregnant!!!!

That sucks! You still have a chance but slimmer, sperm can live up to 5 days.. I would BD when DH gets home just incase u don't actually O til Saturday. But talk about crappy timing.. =/

you know what i was just thinking....I don't know how your cycles go but do you think you have O'd already and you could be pregnant? Sometimes people use Ov tests to see if their preggo.. either way good luck!!

you know what i was just thinking....I don't know how your cycles go but do you think you have O'd already and you could be pregnant? Sometimes people use Ov tests to see if their preggo.. either way good luck!!

Gosh - hadn't thought of that. Am drinking a glass of wine as I type!!!!! :wacko: I really think this is OV though. I have particularly long cycles!!!! Might do a PG test tomorrow morning though! I have cheapy ones from Amazon so won't break the bank!!! I'm a POAS addict now! Seriously though, I'll carry on with OV test sticks and see whether they fade tomorrow. If they're still dark, maybe I'm still waiting to OV!!! Either way will pounce on DH when he gets in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->