Smoothie Recipes?

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Right, this Christmas weight gain has to go!!

I really struggle with eating healthy so am thinking of getting a smoothie maker to try and help me

Does anyone have any yummy recipes?

i just use a hand blender. chuck everything in & blend.

add some milk or ice or leave it as it is.

i dont have any recipes as i just chuck a load of fruit in what ever i have in the fridge..

xx

For a healthy smoothie, too much fruits is not so healthy as it has loads of sugar. I choose one fruit I like (berries, strawberries, pineapple), I add a healthy fat (avocado, raw nuts, nuts butter), greens (handful of mixed greens like kale, watercressm spinach, chard, etc whatever I have in the fridge), liquid (filtered waterm coconut milk, almond milk, etc I dont drink dairy milk), 1tsp of healthy sweetener (raw honey, dates molasses, etc), seeds (chia, flaxseeds, hemp), & ice cubes. I also add supergreens powder but it's optional.

I make a similar smoothie for DS almost every day. I also make green juices but they dont always taste yummy loool.

I don't really have any recipes, I just put in strawberries and bananas and a cup of milk and ice and blend. Well, I guess that's a recipe isn't it? :rofl:

Silly question maybe but do you always add milk and ice?

Yes, I always add milk and ice. Sometimes I add a bit of yogurt too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->