Sneak peek says girl... what do you think?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Any guesses? I don’t think there is a visible nub. Do you agree with girl?
Thanks

2C48AE28-3035-47D9-A96C-AAA081C4D61E.jpeg

Too early to tell for me on nub but I hope you get the outcome you want <3. If I went by skull theory I would guess boy :blue: but that can change so easily as baby gets bigger too.

The scan is 12+5 but I can’t see a nub. I never get a nub shot on my scans :brat: haha. Just interesting. I ask because the sonographer said today why do you keep saying she? And I said I had a sneak peek test that said girl and she says “hmm they’re not all as accurate as they claim”. :shrug: Who knows ey haha. Gender scan 6th July. But she’s healthy which is all that matters

The scan is 12+5 but I can’t see a nub. I never get a nub shot on my scans :brat: haha. Just interesting. I ask because the sonographer said today why do you keep saying she? And I said I had a sneak peek test that said girl and she says “hmm they’re not all as accurate as they claim”. :shrug: Who knows ey haha. Gender scan 6th July. But she’s healthy which is all that matters
Interesting that the tech said that about accuracy. That’s true for sure, I didn’t do the sneak peek specifically because of all the reviews saying it was inaccurate. But for her to say that sounds like they definitely got it wrong! And I think they’re trained pretty well to not make any comments that might assume
Gender!! At this point to me I really can’t tell boy or girl. Ask me again at 20 weeks and I’ll have a guess based just on what the face looks like XD

I mean she is right, it could be wrong, but so can a sonographer. Will you be finding out for sure to confirm?

I mean she is right, it could be wrong, but so can a sonographer. Will you be finding out for sure to confirm?

I have my gender scan in 9 days! So all will be revealed. I still think girl, I feel like her skull looks girly

I have my gender scan in 9 days! So all will be revealed. I still think girl, I feel like her skull looks girly
I bet you are having a girl! When I did skull theory with this baby everyone thought I was having a boy.

I think Girl too. No nub on show but skull looks girly but I don't think u can do skull theory untill 20 weeks. So I cud be wrong. Do u have any other photos hon??

Waiting patiently for the update! Hope you're doing well! <3

IT’S A GIRL :pink::pink:

Sneak peak was absolutely correct. Sonographer said within 2 seconds yes definitely a girl!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"