Sneaking over to ask..

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
How long it took you to get pregnant after stopping birth control (progesterone mini pill)? And when did you get your first cycle after finishing BC?

thanks in advance and congratulations to you all x

Ooh this sounds hopeful. I haven’t had a withdrawal bleed yet so I’m not too sure what’s going on

How long did it take you to bleed? Or did you not? Did you just get pregnant without a period?
Thanks

I bled a few days after I stopped taking it this time. The 2 other times it might have taken a bit longer for the bleed but I've got pregnant straight away after the bleeding :) xxx

when i was on microgynon ,I had a withdrawal bleed a few days later and fell pregnant the following month.

on noriday , i didn't have bleed until 35 days later - have been off it now for 2 months and no signs of it happening yet !

I was on the mini pill and stopped taking it last Feb. It took 11 months to fall with this one but I did also fall pregnant in April, June, July and Oct last year but sadly all were chemical pregnancies. Don't think it had anything to do with the birth control tho.
Good luck

I am lucky. DH and I must be very fertile.

DS1 one month after stopping hormonal BC.

Angel baby I had my mirena taken out, one bleed, then pregnant next cycle.

DS2 immediately after miscarriage. I never even had a period in between.

DD two cycles after mirena taken out.

I stayed off of birth control after DD and used natural family planning. I tracked my cycles and used a backup of a diaphragm during fertile weeks. I successfully avoided pregnancy for 3 1/2 years. We then decided to try for baby 4. I did not use protection during my fertile week and we got pregnant the first try just 5 days after we decided to try for the baby.

Pregnant on the combined pill, found out at 19w
I have getting pregnant 6w after stopping mini pill.

I have bled within 1-2w after stopping a mini pill.

Thanks for replying

I cautiously have my BFP today 1st cycle TTC after stopping the pill *fingerscrossed*

191A0D5B-C6B4-4A97-BBE2-E2CB84B1AD8D.jpeg 62600A48-2224-4B93-8B64-C3E296DF88EE.jpeg

Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->