Sneezing

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
Around the time i got my BFP (11/12dpo) I had a random day or so of having the runniest nose.. I remember thinking at the time that i'd never had it before.. now at 8 weeks I am having a sneezing fit every morning when I wake..?!
What is going on?

I seem to have different pregnancy symptoms every time which just throws me!

Sneezing has always been one of my pregnancy symptoms as well lol!
No idea why, I thought it was just me :haha:

Not just you ladies. A had a major sneezing fit during the 24 hours of implantation. I didn't recognize it then, but that was my first symptom!

I'm sneezing loads as well, and having mini nosebleeds. All of the tiny vessels in your nose dilate from the extra blood volume, making the nasal mucosa super sensitive!

I always sneeze more when pregnant. I think it's my body's way of getting me to pee myself and embarrass myself... or give me more stretching pains. I'm not sure which. ;)

I get crazy pregnancy rhinitis! Pregnancy is the ONLY time I have seasonal allergy symptoms, and I have 10-12 sneezing fits a day (and not dainty, feminine sneezes... I'm talking humiliating, everyone is looking because they are so loud and terrifying sneezes). And it gets worse throughout the pregnancy. I get nosebleeds often because of it. I had a bad one at work the other week and I couldn't get it to stop, but I was too embarrassed to ask for help. By the time I got it under control, my cubicle looked like a crime scene! And later on when I'm huge and baby is bouncing on my bladder, the sneezing fits make me pee a little. So... yeah... It's not the most charming pregnancy side effect.

Oh crikey! So it could get worse as the baby grows?
At the moment its just when i wake up but i feel like ive had a headcold since conception!

Another one here who gets the sneezing fits and running nose when pregnant!!

I always sneeze more when pregnant. I think it's my body's way of getting me to pee myself and embarrass myself... or give me more stretching pains. I'm not sure which. ;)

Ohh the ligament pain after a sneeze!! I'd forgotten about that little gem! :haha:

I've been sneezing lots lately. Coworkers have asked if I have allergies :p Nope, just pregnant.

Yep, I've been sneezing a ton since finding out I was pregnant. I don't have a cold or allergies, just an over sensitive nose. The bigger the baby, the more it presses on your bladder and causes leakage when you sneeze :oops:

Haha wow I totally forgot about this symptom! With my first, I sneezed soooo much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->