Snot-like tinged yellow cm?

ptr

Mom to Calliope & Diony<3
Reaction score
I checked my cervix for cm a few times over the last couple days and I got a small glob of cm that was tinged yellow? It looked like yellow snot, I could stretch it and it was like ewcm, didn't break after I played with it to test its durability. It was definitely NOT ewcm, this one was all solid pale yellow. I am 10 dpo today, got it after 6 or 7 dpo, I think and I've gotten it like 2-3 times already this week so 2-3 times since 6/7dpo. :/. Anyone know what that might mean? No smell, no itching nothing and I've had a yeast infection before (last time was like 2005 so it's been a VERY long time ago) and my cm is normal in color (white, off white) except for THAT few globs of yellow so I know it can't be yeast.

I was wondering how many of you ladies had that? I did search for threads similar to mine and almost all of them were found in the 1st trimester forums so I am wondering how many of you ladies had it as an early symptom before getting your bfp? Let me know, please! Thank you ladies! <3

yep both times! that was the obvious tell tell sign i was preg :)

I had a little bit of EWCM at about 7 DPO the month I got pregnant. Hoping it's a good sign for you. Let us know :)

most telling sign was a very firmly closed cervix, like touching your nose - good luck!

Thanks girls for replying!

flacier: i check my cervix but can not really tell between soft/firm or high/low. I have long given up on that.they just confuse me more. the only thing i can tell is closed, open. Thanks though!

Well I am definately pregnant and i got exactly the same about ten minutes ago! Good luck :)

I got a glob of stretchy stuff the day before my bfp,

Thanks angell!

mellybelle, were they yellow? i do have ewcm but they are during ovulation and i never get ewcm before my period though, always cream cm. i've never had this yellow glob before either so i don't know what to think of it.

Hey PTR,

Good to see you. I have had creamy and very pale yellow EWCM, now it's starting to get a tinge of brown (old blood).

I have had loads of yellowy globby CM ever since I got my BFP, and I'm still getting it! Apparently it is quite normal in pregnancy.

Great sign for you hun, good luck :)

Thanks Heather! So glad to see you are doing well here in 1st trimester!

Thanks Lara!

I am only 10 dpo so I am probably not going to test till the 18th or 19th or maybe even hold out until i'm late for af before testing (the 21st)... I will come back to let you guys know what happens to me! :)

Actually, I'm not doing so well... My doctor is saying this isn't a viable pregnancy due to my low and slow rising HCG levels... I go in tomorrow to see if there is finally a sac, if not, I'll need a D&C.

Actually, I'm not doing so well... My doctor is saying this isn't a viable pregnancy due to my low and slow rising HCG levels... I go in tomorrow to see if there is finally a sac, if not, I'll need a D&C.

oh my gosh, i am so sorry! could the dr be wrong though? maybe the hcg levels are just taking a longer time to rise than the average pregnant woman?

dr *could* be wrong I suppose, but he's been a dr for a long time, and know what's supposed to be happening... got a second opinion, and have an ultra sound tomorrow with that doctor... hopefully we will see something.

i'll be thinking of you then! fx for you!!!!

thanks heather! I am more optimistic about this cycle than i was with any of my other cycles but i am also keeping an open mind that this cycle might not be it. keeping my fingers crossed though :)

Hi! I just joined BnB specifically to find some answers to the same question! I am a couple of days behind you at about 4 or 5dpo and I got a big yellow-tinged glob yesterday and what seems to be the return of EWCM today. Although in my case I'm sure it's too early for implantation to have happened and for pg symptoms to have started? I did read somewhere that the yellow is a sign that progesterone is active in your system...
I am not doing any formal charting this cycle as it's the first one back after an early mc and I was *trying* to keep it stress-free... Although I honestly don't think there is such thing as a stress-free TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->