snots arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fulltimemum

Reaction score
rite girls nicole is geting really bad masive snots i mean really hard large ones and its really hard for her to get them out last night she got a massive one up her nose she keeps crying and crying and i duno what to do i cant see the snot but i can hear it up and down rite inside her nose :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bless. :hugs: Aidan used to get huge ones...who knew babies would get 'monster snots' :rofl:

I used sailine drops for baby's nose. You can buy them at the chemist, or 'Nasosal' at Asda etc...
I also have an asperator but didnt like it and it never worked for us.

Bless. :hugs: Aidan used to get huge ones...who knew babies would get 'monster snots' :rofl:

I used sailine drops for baby's nose. You can buy them at the chemist, or 'Nasosal' at Asda etc...

awww thanks hun my brother is gona pick us some up 2moro do you think boots will sell it or super drug ?xxxxxxxxx

awww thanks hun my brother is gona pick us some up 2moro do you think boots will sell it or super drug ?xxxxxxxxx

I got mine from Boots. It was on the shelf with the childrens medicine. x

Sometimes if you get a warm cloth/hankie and gently rub it down the outside of their nose this helps. I always have the hard snot problem too, lol.

Charlie is on saline drops from the doctors but like Charliebear said you can buy them from the chemist. I find they work very well. x

I use cotton buds to get the 'bogeys' and what snot I can get. And I also put Saline drops in her nose 15minutes before each feed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->