Snowed in!

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
I got chucked off the bus and had to walk 20mins home :cry: Just got in and the buses aren't running :shrug:

Cause they were pulling them off the roads.. too dangerous ;o

Sounds like London in Feb this year. Said it was too dangerous for buses. Is it really thick snow up there? You were out early :)

Also hope your not too cold.

sounds like where we live! the snows awful every1s using sledges to getto the shops! hopeyour not to cold now! x

Yeah, I start work at 7.15 so leave the house at 6! We have a lot of snow, probably 4 inches worth. It was half way up my shin anyway :shrug:

I'm nice and warm now :) OH had a cup of tea waiting on me!

oh that sounds horrible its not to deep here yet, glad ur OH had nice cuppa waiting x

Glad your warming up, bet it looks pretty when your not out in it :)

omg work are being dicks asking if no one can give me a lift?! wtf, no.. if its too dangerous for buses, I'm not sending my OH in it!

aawww glad you got home safe! We are just about snowed in, no public transport running yet and no gritting going on! So I suppose we are stuck too!

Glad your home ok and glad you nice and warm now :hugs:

I'd tell work there's no-way you can get back in! Are they daft?! :haha:

Glad you managed to get home :hugs:

Wooo I love snow days, except when its this close to Christmas and you have things to do :lol: Glad you've warmed up

:shock: @work hon! tell them to bugger off! you can't go out in this!

Oh no :(

Well at least you get a nice day snug and warm at home with Amelie :happydance:

We're not too bad here at all, we just have a couple of inches of "leftovers" which is now ice, main roads are all clear but the side roads are a nightmare

I made it to work :rofl: The snow must be about 6 inches deep and its STILL snowing :shock: It's lovely soft snow too :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->