Snowed in!

this happened to me on monday, they kicked everyone off the bus at the top of a big hill because they couldnt make it down, then it started snowing and then pouring with rain and it was already a few inches deep. so everyone was walking everywhere. even really old people had to get off and walk down a great big hill covered it snow and ice, but they seem to manage better than anyone else lol.

People don't stop getting ill at christmas or when there's snow so yes, I went to work :(

Yeah its a bit snowy here just now, Hubby couldnt get in yesterday as traffic was manic but got in fine today.
It's not that bad here really...unless you're waiting for the bus...

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41388000/jpg/_41388862_busstop416.jpg

omg giles :shock: Ours isn't that bad but I guess you guys are more used to it up north?

Ermm..that aberdeenshire drifts :haha:

We laugh at the english weather news when they are on about people sleeping in their cars as they got stuck in what appears to us to be a dusting of icing sugar. Our local radio report was "theres a bit of snow out so be careful and get to where you're going safely" (I've written in in english not scottish so you can understand lol)

I've had no probs driving in this, went to mothecare last night (20 miles away) cos I felt like a browse! :haha:

our snow has pretty much melted now, i was hoping for a white christmas :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->