snowsuits***only £1.50+postage***charity shop tomorrow***

pinkycat

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in snowsuits?

A pink next one 0-3 with de -tachable mits
a pink asda one 0-3 SOLD
a mamas and papas cream one with matching hat NB (just noticed matching hat is 0-3)
a pink one (no label but looks NB to me) with mits
a cream bruin with mits (bit bobbled but good con ) SOLD
a cream ladybird with mits SOLD

Will post pics if anyone is interested xx

put all on cos its easier lol

Attachments

• Photo0120.jpg
    Photo0120.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Photo0078.jpg
    Photo0078.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo0076.jpg
    Photo0076.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo0171.jpg
    Photo0171.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo0172.jpg
    Photo0172.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12
last one :)

Attachments

• Photo0173.jpg
    Photo0173.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
Awww they are lovely. The pink ones which are which size hun (what size does the newborn go up to) I love the 2nd and 3rd pink. What would the cost of these be total posted and individual posted?

Thanks chic.

xx

thanks hun. see what i mean when i say im addicted too? lol :) what child needs 6snowsuits lol

next 1 is up to 14lb asda is 12lb and other pink 1 has no label but looks same as NB when i put them against each other and really cant think where i bought it :wacko: xx

Lmao. I am just starting washing LO's things so I can get my hospital bag sorted as I have a really strange feeling she is wanting to come earlier :D

Is the asda the 2nd one with the cat? HM posted would this be?

xx

Do you mean the asda one and the one with no tag? £4.50 each or £7.50 posted together xx

Sorry I didnt realise the first pink had a cat on also. Lol. Is the 2nd snowsuit out of all 5 the asda up to 12lb?

xx

Yep its the cat one £4.50?
oooh exciting, baby hulahoop stay in a bit longer so mummy can get organised lol :) xx

sorry cross posting. yes its the fleecy asda one with cat and white stripe thing in pic up to 12lb xx

Floopin eck, just sent my sis a pic see what she thinks and she has already brought one for me!!!! If I have spare cash and it is still available later in the month I will have that aswell.

Tell me about it, for about the past 5 days now I have been getting shooting pains in my cervix and am a bit worried incase she tries to arrive too soon the little monster :D

xx

ok thats fine pm me with an offer if you still need one hun xx

hope she behaves and stays put too, my eldest lo was born at 35+2 and she is a right little devil :)

ooooh 0-3 snowsuits now i have a dilemma i dont know whether to get little one a snowsuit as im sure she be out of her 0-3 soon and for her to outgrow and not wear it or not get one and for her to need it

how much does your lo weigh missy? my lo is 6mths and weighs 16lbs and still just fits in the next one but the weather isnt that cold yet so no point me keeping it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->