So annoyed with myself!!!!!

Rosie06

Mum and pregnant
Reaction score
im so bloody annoyed with myself today ive dropped my phone and the whole screen has smashed up i cant do anything with it, does anyone know if insurance companies will just repkace the screen i really hope so cos dontt wanna lose all the stuff on my phone total nightmare if i do could scream :cry:

yes they should cover for damage to the screen but you would need to pay an excess. best thing to do is to transfer everything to a computer then contact the insurance people

im going to ring them tomorrow they close at 6 :O ill lose all my numbers and messages though i think sounds daft but i kept all the txts on my phone from when LO was born really dont want to lose them :(

I dropped my phone and instead of going thru insurance I took it to a mobile repair shop and they replaced the screen for £10. Good as new :)

My husband has repaired a few iPhones with smashed screens (front and back) himself. He buys the parts and tools off eBay and watches youtube videos on how to do it. Good as new!

Yeah I would transfer everything to your comp hun, and if there's a local mobile shop it might be cheaper than paying insurance excess x

ive just found out excess is £50 though it was only 25 think im gonna go into town and go to phone shop so if they can repair, cant back up on comp cos cant use the screen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->