So annoyed

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
so i was in the supermarket the other day and over heard 2 ladies talking about a friend who had mc. One had asked the other how X was going and she replied "oh haven't you heared she had a mc last week, she was only 7 weeks though, so no big deal." Response, "i'm sure shes fine i saw her running yesturday, Oh well at least she knows she can fall pregnant, she should be greatfull she know that"

I was so cranky. Probally cause its not the first time i've hear something like this a friend said it to me when i had my first mc in 96. Yeh i know i can fall pregnant but i also know how painfull it is loosing someone your really wanted and loved!!! Some poeple have no idea!!!!:growlmad:

Sorry about the long thread just needed to vent.

Yeah some people really have no idea. Unless you have had one you don't know what it is like. Ugh, people that say those things really should know better though.

I had my good friend who is 13 weeks pregnant say to me that she can relate because her sister had a mc and she, herself, had a rough first trimester and is still scared. Hardly the same, hah! Also, my husband's sister-in-law told me she knows the emotions I am going through because she thought she had a miscarriage. Well, not the same thing at all since you have a happy, healthy baby in your arms now is it? I get so fed up with this too. Why can't people just listen to you instead of telling you how much they understand and can relate when they can't (unless they have had the same thing happen to them). Why can't people just say "wow, this sucks, I'm sorry, and I am here for you." ?

I know some people just dont get it its like ](*,)](*,)](*,)=;

Oh how horrible to have to hear that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"