So broody

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
How are you girls managing your broodiness?

Mine seems to be worse the more I ignore it. My little girl seems to be growing up far too quick. Reading the forums on BnB gets me so broody. I miss going to scans, planning for the birth, going into labour, etc.

Then again I know it's a bad time to try and get PG just now :dohh: No idea how I'm going to last two years. I'm already keeping as busy as possible and enjoying time with Niamh and OH and keep trying to put it out of my mind.

I just keep dreaming about being pregnant again, pushing a double buggy, Niamh having a sibling close in age, etc. :cloud9:

So how are you girls managing it?

Im not :( Keep going and posting in TTC even though Im not. Heartbroken. I have Seth to be thankful for and I keep telling myself now is not the right time & it will be soon but the waiting is hard :( x

Im not lol. Its killing me. You are so lucky you have got Niamh, iv got a hamster

I think if we didn't have everything else going on I would be a lot worse.

Boyo is quite broody though and I do admit I am noticing it more so but it is not unmanageable yet.

Watch this space though!!

:hugs:

xxx

Yeah my husband is more broody than me too

Yep. I know your pain, Matt reckons this time next year would be a good time but that still seems light years away :(
xx

I dont. Luckily we have a lot of little ones in our family to alleviate it a bit. But with Mr Boofs sister due to have a baby the first week of November, I just know Im going to be a big pile of broody goo. Hopefully the bug will catch Mr Boofs a bit more - he is getting there but not as fast as I would like. Although he does do baby chat in public, and discussed us having little booflings in front of one of his mates....so it could be worse! xxx

I'm focusing on just how ill I was and how I want to enjoy as much time with Byron while he's really dependent on me before I subject us all to such misery! It's hard. Byron's at the age where people have started asking if and when we'll have more. I don't want to go to work so it's tempting to be pregnant asap but it's no good. I wouldn't be able to pick Byron up if I was pregnant and as he can't crawl that's pretty much a necessity at the moment.

Yep i am , and its getting harder as all my friends are having there babies now.
But i know i wont be able to do it as with two quite young its as much as i can manage for me. So when Ella is in full time school then i think we will go for it :D

The other week my OH's mum had a baby which really melted me heart and made me want a baby sooo much! I find it helps to write a list of everything I want to do before I have a baby, and the things I won't be able to do once he/she is here. It doesn't mean I want a baby any less but it stops the aching a little and makes me appreciate what I have right now (eg. freedom and money!)

Maybe we should write a list of all the bad points of pregnancy, and why it's best to wait :rofl:

Yep i am , and its getting harder as all my friends are having there babies now.
But i know i wont be able to do it as with two quite young its as much as i can manage for me. So when Ella is in full time school then i think we will go for it :D

Same for me! 2 is more then enough, my best mate is going to have 3 in jan aged 4, 2 and newborn...to say she is shi*tin herself is a understament :lol:

Except my friends (non toddler group) aren't having kids yet so i hope that by the time they have kids i will be starting, i can be there agony aunt:lol: as kieran will 7 :shock:

Waiting until school age sounds sensible. I need to get my womb to listen :rofl:

In an ideal world, I'd get all my stuff done in the next two years, then have another baby when Niamh is about 4 years old. Then have baby 2 and baby 3 very close together.

But then, I want 6 kids so have to get to making them soon :rofl:

6 :| my hubby looked at me crazy when I said I wanted 3 lol

My main problem with all of this is that my body feels ready to be pregnant. Dont get my wrong itll be amazin g having a new baby, but all of the broody feeling for me is the pregnancy & birth, just feel like its what my body needs to do

Im not crazy I swear :rofl:

I feel the same! I do want another baby as well though. I said to hubby today that I want two babies in my two arms.

I've always wanted a bug family though. OH has said yes to four, and we'll 'discuss' five :lol:

I'm not managing it hun, it's worse than ever. Jack wasn't planned so this is a whole new emotion for me. Everyone around me is pregnent and I can't wait. My womb keeps twinging at the sight of a newborn.

I'm not managing it hun, it's worse than ever. Jack wasn't planned so this is a whole new emotion for me. Everyone around me is pregnent and I can't wait. My womb keeps twinging at the sight of a newborn.

Yep, same.

I'm starting to think that a lot of my broodiness stems from the fact that I feel I missed out on TTC. OH didn't accept my pregnancy at all until I was about 20 weeks. He didn't come to scans, didn't let me plan the nursery, etc. He's totally different now and is so devoted to Niamh, and talks excitedly about another baby. :shrug: I just think that it contributes towards it all.

I understand what you mean about missing out and the excitment of TTC

You lot are so bloody lucky!! Be glad you have one to hold in your arms.

At no point did I say, or think I wasn't lucky to have one in my arms. I also have another baby that I will never get to hold in my arms, and I am very conscious of that fact everyday There is nothing wrong with wanting more than one child, and it doesn't diminish other people's feelings either. Can't we all be broody and moan together, regardless of our backgrounds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->