So Broody !

Jodie__x

Mummy 2 a 10mnth 24weeker
Reaction score
Last couple of days Ive been so broody , I just want to be pregnant !!
Its even harder to know that in 3 months i would be at home with my baby !
I've got so much baby stuff , and yet no baby !! How hard is this waiting stuff !

Lets just hope the next 4 months go quickly !!

Anyone else fed up with this waiting around ??
xx

Jodie :hugs: :hugs: I am so very sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Time is going by quickly though so 4 months will be here and gone before you know it!

hi jodie.
yep i think we all get fed up now and again wondering how long and when we are going to get pregnant.
so sorry to hear your bad news must have been the hardest thing ever, i had a m/c 2 weeks ago but was only 6 weeks pregnant so i cant even imagine what it must have been like for you, when did this happen?
x

hi jodie.
yep i think we all get fed up now and again wondering how long and when we are going to get pregnant.
so sorry to hear your bad news must have been the hardest thing ever, i had a m/c 2 weeks ago but was only 6 weeks pregnant so i cant even imagine what it must have been like for you, when did this happen?
x

Hiya ,
Im sorry to hear that hun ! Its hard at any stage of your pregnancy ! I had him 4 weeks yesterday x

you seem a very strong person
whats the ticker for 4 months for?
x

you seem a very strong person
whats the ticker for 4 months for?
x

So everyone keeps saying , I dunno Myself though , Somedays i just fall apart . But im Just trying to get on with things !

Its till I start trying for baby number 2 . x

Wishing you nothing but success when the time comes to ttc!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the feeling of loss you must be/have experiencing/ed. I hadn't thought about it before, but I think broody is a good way to explain this stage of my cycle. I can always tell when I'm fertile because I crave babies (or pets). I just hope the trend continues when it's time to actually try, and I hope yours does too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->