• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So confused :( BFP or BFN ???

notquitesure

Reaction score
12dpo...

BFN on IC this morning

BFP on a FRER but TWO very pink but faint second lines :happydance:

BFN on a FRER an hour later

NOT PREGNANT on a CB digi this evening :cry:

what do you guys think ???????????

:hugs:

I think wait til AF due and test again with the first urine of the day!

Yea, leave it a couple of days then.
How many DPO are you?
x

I think try again in 2 days, give it a chance to show darker - your chart looks great - I hope it's the start of your bfp!

Oooh and your prediction would be right :D

x x x

I can't stand the not knowing... all the signs are there, just lacking my proof :(

thanks girls xxx

I'm in a similar situation. I was 10dpo yesterday and found a cheapie supermarket which I never knew I had and of course couldn't resist a chance to POAS. I've had no symptoms this month so expective the usual negative but after only 30 seconds I could make out a really faint line in the window.

At 1st I convinced myself I was imagining it but DH got home a few minutes later and without telling him where to look, he pointed out the same line.

We went out and bought 4 more tests, 2 CB digis and another 2 cheapies. I tried with FMU at 3am this morning on one of the cheapies and it also had a really thin but ever so slightly darker pink line.

I'm driving myself nuts. Wish I'd never found that damn test!

Hi, i had the same thing, 7 dpo a v.v.faint line that i took as an evap and we were disappointed. tested 3 ore times next day, 3 more pathetic faint lines. 9 dpo, same story, drove us mad!!! we kept thinkin we were going mad and they were evap lines but at the same time though surely not that many is possible?! 10 dpo, 3 more faint lines, took a fourth and it was a faint but def positive!!! took 2 more next day aand bfp's!!! we werent sure if the lines turned up in the time frame or not but i took a digital test a few days later and got pregnant. there is hope. oh, also, we tried takin pics and inverting them and everything in hope that it might shed some light on it but it didnt, there is a chance ur not going mad!!! all u can do is keep trying im afraid!!! good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->