So confused - Evaporation, Chemical pregnancy etc. Please help!

SRTBaby

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am very new on this forum, I wish I had found this place sooner. I have been online looking for information and I am getting confused by the minute.

I really need some help. From all the information out there, I am not pregnant; it could be evaporation lines or chemical pregnancy. My period was due on the 6th or 7th of November, nothing as of today. Please let me know what you think. Here is what I am going through.

So far, I have done 9 urine tests.
At first I did the first 3 tests 3 days before my period using Generic store testing strips, they showed very faint lines which got darker with time. I still have them 5 days later and the lines are now darker, and still there.

Out of the 5 generic tests, 4 are positive and the one from this morning is negative. Out of the 4 clear blue, 3 are showing positive very faint positive including the one from this morning and one is negative.

My problem is they all seem to show up very faint between 5-10 minutes and gets more visible after. How can I have 7 out of 9 show positive and a missed period, I am so confused. I have gas and eating everything in sight. I am also very nauseous and I have to eat something when I feel nausea. What is going on, as anyone experienced the same thing?
Should I even be having symptoms this early? My stomach was hot yesterday and I felt like I had gas bubbles in there. I am also peeing excessively, feels like I am peeing every hour. Please help.

I wanted to edit and add the name of the store brand. I used Equate and Clearblue.

Why am i not allowed to edit, this is wht is showing. You may not edit your posts
Thanks.

It sounds like you might be pregnant. What have you read that makes you think you aren't?

You could try a FRER or Clear Blue digital or call your dr. for a blood test.

Can you post some pics of your tests? It really sounds like you might be pregnant, sweetie. :hugs:

This would be my first pregnancy and didn't realise how much information is out there. I think i am reading into things way too much. The evaporation lines and chemical pregnancy thing is getting me all mixed up.

My hubby just went to the drug store to get me a clear blue digital, i will be using it tomorrow morning. I will try and post a picture, i am going to take a picture of them now. Thank you so much, i am glad i found this forum.

Your would be better of with a FRER rather than a clear blue digi, if you are only getting really feint lines a clear blue digi might come back bfn because they arnt very sensitive. Fingers crossed for you hun!xxx:hugs:

I really hope this works

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 102
I did it, i attached some of the pictures above Lol! Can you guys see the lines, they are very faint.
I just figured out what FRER is, i kept thinking it was something from the doctor. I will get one tomorrow morning.

I did it, i attached some of the pictures above Lol! Can you guys see the lines, they are very faint.
I just figured out what FRER is, i kept thinking it was something from the doctor. I will get one tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the many pictures, i am so excited and scared at the same time.

Sorry for the many pictures, i am so excited and scared at the same time.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 52
ur preggo! congrats mommy!

Thank you, i feel like i just got an answer from a professional. This all experience is very emotional, i am going through :happydance::cry::cloud9:8-[:?:D :cry:, all at the same time.

It's pretty easy to see the lines in quite a few of those, for me anyway. I think that it's just going to keep getting darker as the days go on. Keep us posted, I want to see that digital tomorrow!

woohoo i can see the lines, your pregnant hunny! xx

Did you do the first respnse, I'd love to see the picture to confirm... :)

Wow! 7 out of 9! I think thats promisng! I wouldbe straight out that door and on my merry way to buy a new pregnancy test but not one thats a blue dye one though babe, get one thats a FRER or a pink one. xxxx

Wow! 7 out of 9! I think thats promisng! I wouldbe straight out that door and on my merry way to buy a new pregnancy test but not one thats a blue dye one though babe, get one thats a FRER or a pink one. xxxx

I had a big Fat not pregnant this morning with Clear Blue digital. I am going to buy first response, what a roller coaster of emotions. I am off today, which is great because i am spending my day on this forum. I will post my FRER soon, leaving for drug store now.

Attachments

• No1.jpg
    No1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 13
  • No3.jpg
    No3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 13
hello
im going through the same as you i have had 5 very faint possitives and then also had some negatives, hope you get your bfp soon x x

i hope frer gives u a better answer those blue dye test dont look good to me sorry hun but it looks like its evap GL xx

I got back at 3:30pm and decided to test again wit FRER, I noticed brownish blood definately not the colour of period, i also have very mild cramps. The FRER came out Negative, i guess i will know tonight if it is my periods. Thanks everyone for encouraging words.

Attachments

• FRER 1.jpg
    FRER 1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 58

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4