SO confused! Help ladies..

Praying4abean

Reaction score
Hey girls,

I just took these two OPK's using the same urine. Why in the world is one a fat positive if the other is a measly negative?? Advice? :dohh: I'm on CD 12 today. I had what looked like a positive on CD9, but in comparison to this one I'd say this one is no doubt a positive.

Thanks for looking & please give me your input!:blush:

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 11
Did you dip the tests at the same time? That is kinda weird.. I would take that first test as a positive for sure.. not sure what's goin on with that second test!

Did you dip the tests at the same time? That is kinda weird.. I would take that first test as a positive for sure.. not sure what's goin on with that second test!

Thanks for your advice! I didn't dip them at the exact same time. It was maybe about 20 minutes apart. Could that make a difference?

The top one was done first.

It could make a difference for sure, if the wee is left sitting around the hormone the test looks for to give a positive or negative result can dissipate. I wouldn't think 20 minutes would make that much of a difference, but in the case of these two tests looks like it did. The first test that you did is the accurate result I'd say. Good luck :)

You're right! I just went again and used another stick and its definitely positive. Lesson learned! Looks like it's time to get busy! :sex::happydance:

oh thank goodness..you worried me there for a minute as i just bought 100 of those same tests LOL lesson learned for both of us.

oh thank goodness..you worried me there for a minute as i just bought 100 of those same tests LOL lesson learned for both of us.

Yes don't worry at all because I just got this today!..

Attachments

• photo-11.jpg
    photo-11.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79