So confused need some guidance please

moltal213

Reaction score
I currently stopped taking the pill on the 14 jul 2013 and apparently my ovulation was the 23rd of July according to my pill periods. My period is now 6 days late and I am experiencing pink reddish blood could this be implantation or my period? I have had slight cramps on my left side under my ribs. I also took two pregnancy tests on the 8th & 9th of aug both were a definite negative please help I'm am also worried about a ectopic pregnancy tx :)

I meant to say I stopped taking the pill on the 6th and had a normal period on the 9th of july :)

I would say to wait a few more days and test again. I wasn't able to get positives until after 8-9 days late. Call your dr and make an appointment as well.

Thanks so much Would you recommend any specific pregnancy test like clear blue? Because I've read that sometimes a test can show negative until you are 8 weeks pregnant would my mom having a miscarriage before she had me cause anything .. I'm very nervous and my doctor sometimes gives me sarcastic answers lol

I got my "aunt flow" after being 7 days late never even knew that was possible haha

Awww sorry. Yea that happened to me this late time. I am always on time but I was late. But fingers crossed for you next month. As far as tests, I usually buy the ones at the dollar store. Only cause they can be pricy when you are testing a lot. Hope that helps!

Don't worry, sounds like your cycle 'settling' your periods will usally be different when you come off the pill. Most shop bought tests claim to be accurate from the day your period is due. Wait til its a couple of days late for best result but certainly not 8 weeks :) Xx

Thanks for your lovely replies :)
Was worried I was never goin to get a response I'm actually very happy I got my period because before I started the pill 5 years ago I used to have irregular periods so I'm actually happy I got it :) but there has been somethin else botherin me my mom had a miscarriage before she had me and I know its not genetic but it does scare me lol got millions of question I hope this is normal and not me just being paranoid haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->