So confused.. Please help!!

MelissaT

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first month TTC. I've been using wondfo OPK strips, my cycle is not regular... Generally between 32-38 days.

So, last week, Tuesday the 5th I got what I thought was a positive OPK. The strips are a little hard for me to read, so that day I also took a first response ovy test which was positive (I think). So this whole time i thought I was in the TWW, but randomly have taken a few more OPK just to see, since this is my first month. Anway, last night I took one and it wasn't positive, but close!!!! So I thought what the heck!??? I took another this morning (not FMU) and it was OBVIOUSLY positive!!!!

I don't know if I mis read the tests last week, or if I geared up last week but never ovulated... I haven't been charting.. Or, could the positive OPK possibly mean pregnancy now? I figured it was too early to tell..

Should also note, I did not have EWCM when I got my first positive. I felt like I was having some ovy symptoms late last week, well after the 48 hour mark after the positive... But at that time had negative tests. And now, positive OPK again, but no EWCM

Sorry this explanation is so long, but I'm lost!!! Since this is our first month TTC, I'm still trying to become familiar with the tests, etc.

Thank you in advance for help and advice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->