So confused please help

jeaandrla627

Reaction score
I have already been to the dr and have had blood test but please read and please give any help you may have im so confused!!!

So im not sure where to start but i guess from the beginning.

My names rebecca, i have a 3 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. My children were born in 2008 & 2009. With my first pregnancy i tested on xmas eve and saw it was negative, so i threw it away but because i swore i was preg i dug it out of the bathroom trash can the next day.and to my relief it was positive!! i was soo soo happy. Mind you i didnt read the instructions to know about the timie limit. So i called the dr went for my check up and i was preg! With twins! i was 5 weeks wheni found out but at 6weeks i had some pain, no bleeding and went in for an US that showed i had "vanishing twin syndrome" i lost one of the babies at 6 weeks the other baby was perfect and ddoing great. I went for my 20 week US and knew there was a problem with my son ( iknew he wa a biy bc i had gone to a 3D place and was told at 15 weeks he wa a boy) i was 20 weeks but my son was only 16, it was devastating. So fast forward a couple years. I was sick thought i had the flu didnt think twice i was preg. went to the dr she did a test and said it wa neg, 20 mins later her nurse knocked on the door and said it was now positive. i was infact preg and had my daughter in dec. with my son i knew and all the test showed up right away. No we had alot of problems with all of my pregnancies and decided we were done, so my husband got a vasectomy. I regretted it right away and wished we hadnt done it. ive been praying and hoping and wishing for another baby so when my period was late 2 months ago i thought nothing of it because iknew he was fixed. but when i didnt get it this month and i began to feel nausous and have sore boobs i took a test well 2 actually. First 2 were EPT +/- they were neg. But again i swore i had to be preg so i dug them out and hour later and clear s day i had 2 bright blue clearly visible plus signs. So i went and got 2 more test from target their brand +/- with tge pink dye, took them in the am with fmu and they were negative. So i was Shocked. Went to the dr and theirs came up positive. Still didnt believe it so i bought a 3 pack of First response and a 3 pack of EPT. the first response ones had 2 out of 3+, the the EPT had 1 postitve 2 neg and 1of the 2 negs then turned positive so now i was even more confused so finally the dr believed me and had me in for an US nothing showed which they said if i was really early they prob wouldnt be able to see it anyways. So they sent me for blood, while waiting this morning i went and bought a clearblue easy digital and a first response digital and they both said positive!! To my suprise the nurse just called about 10 mins aga, my HCG was 4!!! IM NOT PREGNANT and im so confused. i never ever ever believed in false positives i was even weary on evap lines. but now im in total shock. Do you have any advice or any insight to this? or have you ever heard of anything like this??

PG TEST RECAP (incase you got confused)

Tuesday- 2 EPT +/- they were neg. but an hour later dark blue + didnt think much because i knew it was prob evap. line

Wed Am- Target brand +/- they were negative

Wed afternoon- went to the dr and had a + test in the office

Wed night- 3 First response & 3 EPT- First response had 2 out of 3 + and EPT had 1 out of 3 + with another turning positive after the 10 mins

Thursday- i called the dr because i was so confused. They did an US and it showed nothing, but they said if i was really early it wouldnt show up. so they sent me for blood work finally!!

Friday- while waiting for the nurse/dr to call i bought a clearblue easy digital and a first response digital- CBE-POSITIVE, FR-PREGNANT

Friday- shortly after nurse called, my HCG levels were 4, def NOT preg!!

Thank you in advanced for any insight im sooo soo confused

Sincerly,

Rebecca

Sorry to hear you are going through such a confusing time. Has there been any any sign of your AF yet? I don't know if they can get the bloods wrong, but it does sounds like you may not produce much HCG in your urine - especially as previous pregnancies have taken so long to appear. The other possibility could be a chemical pregnancy / early mc or I have heard ovarian cysts can cause positive HPTs. I would keep testing and go back to docs if they don't go negative. Fx you are actually pregnant and it's just a mistake with the bloods xxx

Sounds very confusing an frustrating. I think all is not lost until AF arrives. Or like icclemonster said, its possible its something like a chemical-best to wait and see will your AF arrives in a couple of days, if not, retest. One thing to remember with tests is that some say do not check after a certain time duration. Best of luck:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->