So confused, please help!

mcwhmm

Reaction score
My LMP was January 17th. That cycle was 26 days (which is odd for me because mine are usually always 27-28 days). Based on that, my period should have started on Friday February 14th. I took a pregnancy test on Wednesday because I always can feel my period coming and I didn't, and it was negative. I got nothing Friday and nothing Saturday. Yesterday, February 16th, we DTD about 4pm and There was blood only when I wiped, but it was brownish. I put a tampon in thinking my period must have finally came. Then I went to the bathroom about 8:30pm and there was absolutely nothing on the tampon. I then figured I would wake up in the morning with a full on period (which sometimes happens) Instead, I woke up to nothing! I again put in a tampon today at 6am and went to change it at 10:30am and again there was nothing. I have been feeling nauseus all day today. Me and my hubby had our hopes up this time and were crushed when the test was negative and then again crushed when I had a little blood yesterday. Now we don't know what to think. Any Input?!

Could be implantation bleeding. From what ive read it take 4 to 5 days after that to recieve a positive PT

No I don't :( I wasn't tracking ovulation and I am not sure when I would have since my LMP was a short cycle for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->