So confused!!! Please help!!!

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
So I took a dollar store test last night. I’m a few days late. Haven’t been tracking anything after a second trimester loss in March. So the LAST thing I expected to see on the thing was a second line. Figured AF was wonky from technically being PP still.

So anyway, got the line last night. But wasn’t sure so picked up some FR on my way home from work tonight. Took the first one and bam. HUGE BFN. Soooo. Wtf. Went ahead and peed in a cup to take another (took the first one mid stream) these tests were minutes apart. I’m so dang confused y’all. Am I or aren’t I? Or is it a chemical??? I’m so lost and sad and discouraged.

these tests are maybe 10 mins apart. With dif urine. BFN first. Then the one with the line.

8370B55F-AFB3-4650-AE94-E23B9C924845.jpeg

Like honestly, how does it go from not even a SQUINTER, to that line in 10 mins.

Maybe the first test was faulty?! I'd be tempted to get another test just to confirm. That line is really dark so it's not like it's an indent or anything so I'd say it is definitely a positive xx

Agree with faulty first test. Get two different brands and test again but I think you are pregnant.

And you have my deepest condolence on your loss.<3

You must be pregnant. That’s a solid line. I agree, get 2 different brands and re-test

It certainly looks positive !!

I’ve had the same recently with cheapie tests . Two that were utterly positive followed by all bfn since

definitely grab another test and re do ! Fingers crossed it’s your bfp xx

I'd say that first frer is faulty. Grab another just to double check

Test from this morning. It’s not darker but if you look at my posts from my previous baby I don’t show good progression, if any, til way later. I drink too much and get too dang thirsty to not drink for hours before a test

1663042E-9B44-4293-8D42-24BC1025D63A.jpeg

That’s bizarre! Talk about a HUGE difference between tests! I’d definitely say you’re pregnant though

Looks like a chemical anyway. I should have known. I hate this and am just so tired of making babies so I can just lose them.

still haven’t started bleeding. Wish I would soon so I could just put this behind me

59F93D32-C66F-4CCE-9C90-24E109D891B2.jpeg

Oh hon I am so sorry. U have been In my thoughts alot. I've never forgotten about you.
I pray u get ure forever take home rainbow BFP soon.
Lots of hugs and love ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"