So confused!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Miss_Bump, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Miss_Bump

Miss_Bump Well-Known Member

Ive either got major baby brain or im not alone with this....

Me and BF went shopping today to look around the sales and pick up little bits for little girl.

Well.... i go so confused with wanting to buy some blankets i didnt buy any at all! I honestly had no idea what i was doing. So many different sizes and textures and thicknesses (is that even a word :haha:) i just thought you buy some blankets and thats it :shrug:

xx

2. EternalRose

EternalRose Well-Known Member

I know the feeling hun there are so many different kinds arent there :dohh:..When I worked on the wards, the blankets with holes in were really useful. As midwives/health visitors can use it too hook through for when they are weighing the baby. I havent got any myself yet, but Im going to look for a few of those..xx

3. cindi

cindi Mom of 4 girls

you will need a variety of blankets hun. You don't want all of one cause temps change. You will need some thicker and then some like reciving blankets (here in us) which are more thin. REmember you don't want to put a huge thick blanket on them when they just need something light.