So confused!

EmmaVH

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I haven't been on since last June (ironically) when I had my early loss at 5w3d. We took about 10months off TTC and then decided we wouldn't try but wouldn't prevent either. Last month ended in a chemical. Now very nervous about this month.

A little personal history: I never get symptoms that my period is on the way aside from slight irritability. I've never had cramps since starting at age 13. My cycle is averaging 23days currently (see photo).

According to my period tracker app my fertile window was 5/29-6/4 with an estimated O-day of 6/2. We DTD 5/31.

I'm not normally one to symptom spot or over analyze but really confused this week.
6/4 - got really light-headed/nauseous at work
6/6 - had needle-like/pinching sensation in lower left pelvic area and fatigue
6/7 - same sensation, fatigue, headache, diarrhea, and irritable
6/9 - very vivid dreams, nausea, and fatigue
6/10 - sensitive nipples, tender breasts, and fatigue
6/11 - nausea, fatigue, and cramping(? - just uncomfortable feeling in pelvic area)

So far all tests have been negative. May be too early still? The witch is due Monday.

Thanks for reading!

Screenshot_20190612-092815.jpg

Sounds very hopful hon
So sorry about ure loss I've had 3 at 5 6 and 10+4 so I do understand.
Really hope that this is it for you good luck hon. Hope u get ure BFP soon

Sounds very hopful hon
So sorry about ure loss I've had 3 at 5 6 and 10+4 so I do understand.
Really hope that this is it for you good luck hon. Hope u get ure BFP soon

Thanks. Still getting BFN on tests, but AF is due Monday... I guess we'll see.

Symptoms update:

6/12- headache, fatigue, and diarrhea
6/13- abdominal cramps (mild), fatigue, tender boobs, increased sensitivity to smells (only that night), and bloating
6/14- thin white discharge found on panties, fatigue, bloating

Still testing BFN :confused:

I had increased sense of smell real bad like I cud smell everything.
I still get it now.
Have you been temping?
Also app diareah is a sign.
I had the sore boobs about a week b4 AF was due also weird pulling and stabbing pains in my right overy area
Also my pee turned bright yellow. Like neon.

Pee has been neon for a couple days... Sensitivity to smell came back throughout the day...

I don't temp. Not positive of when I ovulated...I haven't used a blue dye test since 2005 :laugh2: but kiddo1 showed up on a blue dye first, then a pink dye a week later :shock:. Kiddo2 showed up blazing on a pink dye when I realized I was a week late. Kiddo3 popped up on a pink dye 4 days before missed period.

So weird. So just to say I tried them all I'm picking up a blue dye test and a digital test. :laugh2:

Update:. AF is late. She was supposed to visit yesterday, tests are still BFN. Going to wait a couple days and test again if the witch is still missing....

Im so sorry for your loss. When are you planning on testing again?

Thursday if the :witch: is still missing....

Good luck Emma some womon dont get a BFP until period is a week late.
I really hope the witch stays away and you get a blazing BFP. [-o<

2 days late and grew impatient... Confusion over(?)

IMG_20190619_093039__01.jpg

That looks like my first BFP at 10 DPO on the very Sam's test. Congrats hon.
I brought a Frer to confirm at 11DPO and got blazing positive but the CB early detection was still faint. They took a while to get dark.

Well... Confusion is back. Still no AF (now 6 days late), still having symptoms, but still only getting that faint line (and only on that brand of test other brands still say negative). Made an appointment with a midwife for blood test on Monday. After a day of lifting heavier items than usual I noticed light pink/orange/brown speckles on the TP when I wiped.

Oh sweety how frustrating. Maybe the other tests are not as sensitive. Oh I do hope and pray u get some answers how horrible being in such limbo. Man I hate being in limbo it sucks.
Really hope this is it for you sweety. Fixed for you

Thanks... I'm just so nervous. I've had blighted ovum before as well as early losses and now I'm getting "pain" twinges on my left side with brown speckles on the TP when I wipe and maybe I'm scaring myself but I'm hoping it's not eptopic.

Tomorrow afternoon isn't coming fast enough :hissy: and I know it's too early to see anything but a sac but I just need conformation that it's in the right place and that my levels are going up.

I was nervous to be pregnant but the idea has grown on me (no pun intended) and I was getting excited.

Keep an eye on the pain, I ignored it and my ectopic ruptured - not saying that to scare you I just don't want you going through the same.
Hope all goes well today, good luck!

Had an early appointment with a midwife today. Urine test was negative, so she took blood and it's being sent off. She also did an external ultrasound and my tubes are clear and my uterus is "not empty" \\:D/ She is just as confused as I am as to why my urine tests are negative. Have to wait 2 days for hcg/progesterone levels to come back.

Update, just for those curious. I miscarried. Blood work came back as decreasing hcg and started a week late for my second AF. Currently 2dpo and DTD 1dpo so... We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->