so confused...

Liz5178

Reaction score
i usually don't O until somewhere between cd 13 and 15 but I get pretty severe cramping on one side down low....this month I had that bad cramping on cd 8, there is no mistaking it - it was the exact cramping I get when I O, but would it be possible that I o'd on cd 8? wouldn't that be way too early....i just got over af on Monday, april 26th and then the o cramping started on that Friday, just 4 days later....but another strange thing was my af not only arrived two days early, it was also shorter than normal, only by one day, but it was shorter....is it possible I o'd on cd 8?

Yep early ovulation is definitly possible i ovulated almost a week earlier then i was supposed to. Sometimes you can ovulate late or early and some women have it right on time all the time :thumbup:

hopefully you're right because I left work and went home for lunch to bd, just in case (my husband had work that evening and I wasn't going to see him until the next day - I didn't want to miss the opportunity) :)

oh, i'm sorry, one more question then - if I did, in fact, o early - should I expect to see af earlier this month too? (well hopefully I won't see her at all - haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->