So confused???!!!

dani86

Reaction score
Hello girls I'm ttc at the moment and using CBFM, CB OPK and Internet cheapie opks too...anyways today is CD14 of my cycle and on my CBFM I'm high fertility on CB OPK I have a smiley and on Internet cheapies Theres jst one line!!! Why are they all different???!!! Help!!!!!! X x

Looks like your internet cheapies are not working properly :shrug: Maybe it was bad test? Or they are not as sensitive as the CBFM / CB ovulation sticks.

I would be BD'ing just incase :happydance:

i will deffo be having sexy time later on then jst incase and ill try another cheapie later too as i have loads of them x x

Yea try again later because i use the blue handle with lh at the end is those the ones you use also would u like to be ttc buddies

Hi Dani86,
I too am using CBFM and internet cheapies OPK's. My cheapies showed positive a whole day and a half before the CBFM picked anything up! The CBFM went straight from low to peak for me this month, so I was glad I used the cheapies otherwise I could have missed a vital day for BD. I would say if you see a positive anywhere, just get BD'ing! Good luck!

Hiya peeps yeah I'll b ur ttc buddie I'm not using the ones with lh on the end mine are off home care uk! Firefox my cheapies arnt showing anything either jst my clear blue digital ovulation smiley thing that's why I'm confused!! X

Hi,

Digital Ovulation tests are driving me crazy. Got the smiley on the 11th day morning, but tested after an hour again to see big 'O'. No smiley! Tested in the evening again, no simley!! 12th day morning test yielded a smiley and then no smiley the following evening. How do I comprehend this? Does it indicate the LH surge?

Any suggestions highly appreciated!

xxxyyyzzz

I don't have any experience with digital opks... I always use the cheapy ones.

And, I chart bbt. For me, I would have the LH "spurts" that you're describing without knowing exactly when I ov'd, until after the fact. I tracked CM for the last 15 years or so and it told me spot on when I ovulated. now when I'm getting a little older, even that is getting a little patchy, so now I do all three. I need the cross check of all the fertile signs to help me see ovulation for certain.

Maybe you might look into tracking another primary fertility sign to cross reference the opks...?

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->