So Confusing!

Xstwx

Mum to DS & Expecting DD
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I came off my pill last month, Before I was on it I had very irregular periods! We are TTC#2. I have not had AF since I have come off my pill, Recently I have been feeling on and off sick, with these stupid butterfly feelings with some back ache and headaches.
I don't want to read too much into this as we have only just started trying and I don't want to get carried away.

So I guess my question is after coming off the pill did any of you get pregnant before AF showed again? And if so how long am I meant to wait to test? I feel like I have nothing to gage off as to when I should test or when is too early.

Thank you xxx

Your body goes through a lot when you stop the pill. You've taken those hormones away and all that regulated your hormones and now your body had to do it on its own. It can take a while for your body to learn or re-learn how to do that.

But women wait all different lengths of time to test. Your best bet is to test when AF is due. Best of luck!

I'm on my third cycle off the pill and the last two I had the craziest hormones where I could of sworn I was pregnant, which I wasn't. You very well could be and I'm sure lots of women get pregnant straight off the pill. But just remember your hormones might be off until they become regular again. If you're curious, you could always buy some cheap tests to find out. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->