So Crampy and Dizzy

Stacie0703

Reaction score
Hi again everyone!

Brief background again - I got off my birth control pill 2 months ago and have had 2 full cycles and we have been actively TTC for baby #1.

I think I O'ed 4 or 5 days ago, based on my CM and temps, so today I'm probably 4-5 DPO. We did the deed at the right time, so there is a possibility that the egg could be fertilized. Yesterday afternoon, I was walking through our house and got suddenly so dizzy I had to sit down. Ever since, I've been having dizzy spells, they just haven't been as bad. I read it could be because the egg is fertilized and my blood vessels are changing. Is that true? And this morning, I've been nauseated off and on and have had intense low-abdomen cramps, like period cramps just not as bad.

Do you guys have ANY idea why I would be feeling like this? I absolutely do not want to get my hopes up and I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not pregnant this cycle. I don't want to feel disappointed....

Progesterone will make you dizzy for sure. Feeling nauseous is ok too. You should check with your doctor about the abdomen cramps immediately.

The cramps have gotten less intense, which is good. I'm glad to know that feeling dizzy isn't abnormal.

Has anyone had cramps after ovulation? Is that a symptom of implantation or is it too soon for that?

Bit about implantation dates here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implantation_(human_embryo)

Sounds exactly what I have had this week, cramps that feel ow down like in my pelvis? Dizziness and Nausea on and off throughout the day and night. No specific time.

I had a TEEEEEEEEEEENY bit of light pink blood in my underwear (sorry, TMI) last night and this morning. And I mean a very little bit - didn't stain anything at all. My husband and I DTD last night just "for good measure" as he put it :haha: and the pink blood was there a couple hours later. It's gone now. Based on my CM and how I feel, I wonder if I'm in that 6-12 day window...I think I am after looking at the calendar. Fingers crossed, but I'm doing my best not to get my hopes up. AF should arrive sometime this weekend. I'm wondering the earliest day I should test...any thoughts?

They say on the tests in the shops that you can test four days before your period is due. But I truly and honestly think the best time to test is the day after a missed period. You will only spend days leading up to your period date, begging your test to show up positive and spending an obscene amount of money on tests and being stressed out (speaking from experience obviously lol)

Hahhaa, yea....I got a bunch on Amazon for really cheap, but I think to save my sanity that I'm going to wait until Friday or Saturday (when AF is supposed to show).

Amazon and Ebay are dangerous haha. I bought some 99p Cheapies from ASDA too. I need a new "Wee pot" tho, I don't have one! and some of the tests says hold in stream for 10 seconds, I wee faster than 10 seconds! haha. Oh the dilemma of weeing on a stick eh.

Hahahahaha same here!!!! I usually do the cup method because I just am too quick for the sticks! I never thought I would ever think about something like that, but sure enough TTC makes you think of a lot of random things.

It is taking a major feat of will power not to test earlier than this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->