So decided to start trying ..

Samlou89

Reaction score
Hi, new to this!

I am 24 years, been on the bc pill for 9 years and stopped taking it february. I did have a bleed which lasted from the 15th to the 19th, was this a period??

Hi I'm 22 and also TTC #2. Had you bled before coming off the pill? x

I had some bleeding which lasted 15th - 19th Feb, Wasnt sure if it was a period? Also today I am having some cramps downstairs and brown slimy disharge (ew I know) which is making me think period again .. 20 days after my last bleeding. So confused with all this! Lol :)

Sounds like that was your withdrawal bleed, which is the same that you get every month when you take the week of sugar pills instead of the active pills. Your NEXT period should be one that indicates ovulation occurred, but this might be erratic for a while. I was on BC for 10 years and it took me about 10 months for my cycles to become regular. Sometimes I would go 2, 3 months without a period. Good luck!

Ah right, got some people telling me otherwise so thought would make a post see what all you guys thought! As it is very confusing right now :) I have been have sex with my partner since I came off the pill.

Haha that would be a surprise, I do think though this could be start of my maybe 'true' period? I had some pulling cramps this morning whilst laid in bed and then again about dinner, thats when the brown discharge came through but its not full discharge its like small amounts in my liner. I did do a test but think I have done it too early and was negative which was expected. Maybe I should see what happens through week and see if it carries on with the spotting like discharge? My body is probably all over the joint! :)

I was breastfeeding for 19 months so my periods came back when my son was 1, 7 months of that my periods were wacko! one month I bled 3 times! I stopped BF Jan 1st as my resolution and so far Decembers last AF, January's and February's have all been exactly 27 days, on the downside I ovulated too late for my cycle. My LP was only 7 days :nope: x

Oh that sucks, tbh I have no idea when I am ovulating! So new to this, I know the symptoms and look outs after doing hella research! This would be my first trying, so fingers crossed I catch on quick, so far nothing but it has only been since end of Jan/beg of Feb!

Will you be temping or taking OPKs? I don't know when I ovulate as I only took the OPKs for Febs cycle x

I dont think I will be? I might go into over drive if I use them, lol! Kidding. Changed to some slight pink now with the brown, gosh! I am suspecting period, who knows.

Yeah suppose so :) If nothing happens tomorrow/day after might re-do a test.

Did a test, but it was a cheap test, BFN :( Maybe try an early response one perhaps. If that is no joy then I think will wait a bit more, as still nothing downstairs yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->